·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Not yet he aint, Ricky is the man.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Definitely, have you seen how many KO's Malignaggi has? :laugh::laugh::laugh:
To be fair to Paulie his right hand has been in bits for years. His last few fights he showed power though since he got it fixed.

He hurt Cotto and floored Lovemore, Lovemores chin is granite so i dont think he's quite the pillow puncher he's made out to be.

I wouldn't say he's concussive either though. ;)

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Malignaggi is not overated. He can fight.

His skills are sick and he has a big heart.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I dont mind Paulies mouth, he's defo not ignorant though he's an inteligent guy and a good speaker.

Overated he aint, underated he is.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Paulie is a great fighter and i think hes capable(sp?) of giving Hatton a really tough fight dont get me wrong i think Hatton will win but he will have to work for it. I think Hatton takes a 7-5 decision.

Oh and Tommy why are you speaking like Yoda now :p?

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Paulie is a great fighter and i think hes capable(sp?) of giving Hatton a really tough fight dont get me wrong i think Hatton will win but he will have to work for it. I think Hatton takes a 7-5 decision.

Ive never heard Yoda speak dude i hate those type of movies. :laugh:

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts

Great fighter ? What's his claim to greatness getting beaten by cotto or going the distance with 2 jouney men after that ...

Malignaggi will beat Hatton. They need to fight at MSG.
I doudt it, only maybe if he sticks and moves all night long but who wants to see him win like that, I know a win is a win but who knows Hatton does drink a lot:confused:

He's better than the media says. Malignaggi is a fantastic boxer. You'll see that soon.

I hope the fight is at the Garden too.
I'm surprise to hear you say that ,I would say Floyd is a fantastic boxer but Maglinaggi to me his just ok..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts