Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What did you guys think? i thought he looked magnificent and will beat alot of guys with his boxing/aggressive style. Although he doesnt have much power he proved he can over come it and still knock a guy donw, a guy with an awesome chin at that. Heard ndou wants a rematch and there is a rematch clause in the contract but honestly, n'dou could never beat malignaggi, that guy was so dominant, even i dont want to see a rematch. I want to see him fight judah or hatton.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
agreed lance.

paulie is on another level from n'dou, although ive not seen the fight yet what ive heard is paulie was the man in every department.

malignaggi doesn't punch as soft as his ko percentage percieves, as you said lance n'dou has a concrtee chin which has been proved against guys who are ment to be brutal punchers.

when paulie turns into his shots he's a very hard hitter buddy mcgirt says.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
tysonjones said:
What did you guys think? i thought he looked magnificent and will beat alot of guys with his boxing/aggressive style. Although he doesnt have much power he proved he can over come it and still knock a guy donw, a guy with an awesome chin at that. Heard ndou wants a rematch and there is a rematch clause in the contract but honestly, n'dou could never beat malignaggi, that guy was so dominant, even i dont want to see a rematch. I want to see him fight judah or hatton.
:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: Don't care who won, just lost some points. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Malignaggi vs. Judah is what I want to see. That kid is a badass. The fight wasn't even close, and N'dou didn't even have a "best punch" of the fight.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Malignaggi vs. Hatton:laugh: Outside of Witter its the only worthwhile fight i can see for Ricky unless he steps up to 147 again.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
LeedsLad said:
Malignaggi vs. Hatton:laugh: Outside of Witter its the only worthwhile fight i can see for Ricky unless he steps up to 147 again.
paulie is calling ricky out so it makes sense for ricky to continue his american dream vs malignaggi at the garden after the castillo fight.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i dont see a reason for malignaggi and hatton not to fight. Its a very good match up, some belts can get unified at the same time and its a very toss up like fight. Plus mayweather wont be taking hatton on any time soon i dont think, just because he isnt big over here in american yet.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
hatton may not want to fight for the IBF title again though, he's relinquished twice in the last 3 years after kostya and urango. remember this is how n'dou got his hands on the belt.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Hatton beats Paulie i think. If Hatton shows up at his very best it will be a similiar fight to Cotto-Malignaggi and id take Hatton by UD. If he fought Paulie though, like the JLC fight, he cant perform like he did against Urango or Collazo.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i agree that hatton would most likely win but collazo showed that a skilled boxer can frustrate hatton at least for 6 rounds or so. But in the endi think hatton will be to physically strong in there, much like cotto was against zab.

·
Registered
1 Posts
definitely agreed that Hatton would win that one. paulie is undoubtedly a well-conditioned fighter but would not stand a chance against someone that can cut off the ring or land a knockout punch. I thought this fight was more one-sided than it should have been. it's sad to see that the judges no longer penalize for someone that is running from the fight.not to discredit malignaggi's talent.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
umm ndou so called "ran" more than malignaggi, if taking one step back to find a different angle to you is running, you obviously dont box. now andre dirrel clearly ran all night, although i do think he is a very atlented boxer with crazy fast hands and reflexes.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
totbash said:
definitely agreed that Hatton would win that one. paulie is undoubtedly a well-conditioned fighter but would not stand a chance against someone that can cut off the ring or land a knockout punch. I thought this fight was more one-sided than it should have been. it's sad to see that the judges no longer penalize for someone that is running from the fight.not to discredit malignaggi's talent.

Paulie is White and PBF is Dark Brown. just trying to help Dude.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts