25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You watching Callam? I had to go out for 10 minutes and missed the goal. :(

Good goal? Who got it?

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh I will Tommy don't worry about that :laugh: Second semi on now, much more enjoyable than Man U-Kaiser Chiefs :D
How long does a 20/20 match last Callam?

Maybe half a day? :dunno:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Haha I don't mind the five day matches, better quality than Twenty20, although Twenty20 has more entertainment :D
Callam, your lucky to sometimes 4 shots played in an hour in a test match. :D

Its booooring.

Anyway, im away for a yank Happy Meal (Big Mac Meal). :D

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts

Its booooring.

Haha it's a BBQ for me tonight which means about 5 cheeseburgers :D I'm not fat at all but I am very greedy when it comes to burgers, I just can't help it :laugh:

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts

Its booooring.

Man I don't sit there from 10-7 for 5 days in a row watching cricket :laugh: I watch a few hours a day when I ain't doing that much. It's like Golf. You can say you watch it and you're a big fan and how it really isn't boring. That's because you don't sit there 10 hours a day from Thursday-Sunday to catch it. You catch the good bits, watch a few hours here and there. It's the same with cricket. Personally I prefer a Test Match to a Twenty20 match. It's the truest test of how good a player is. But that's just my opinion. Most other 14 year olds want Twenty20. That's fine, I like all cricket. Enjoy your Happy Meal. BTW you told me you were getting into decent shape now, I guess that went out of the window :laugh:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts