1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
In the rare chance Khan wins, he would have tons of confidence and would prove alot to the critics. The most likely scenario of him losing is that his confidence is deflated and he will be just another "they could have been great" kind of guys. This would be a horrible fight for Khan.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
I think it'd be better for Khan to wait in his corner. Pacquiao would be way too much for him at this stage of his career.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Khan should stay as far away from Pac as possible. He takes the chance of really getting hurt if he faces Pac at this moment in his career.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
I don't beleive the hype. Frank Warren wants to pretend to be rushing this kid into big fights but he's not going to do that anytime soon.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
They need to bring up Frank Warren on attempted murder charges if he puts Con in with Pac. He would get massacred.

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
They need to bring up Frank Warren on attempted murder charges if he puts Con in with Pac. He would get massacred.
:laugh::thumbsup:
Warren usually protects his fighters (too much) so I think it's just a rumour. The one guy I think Khan should step up against is Katsidis. They fought the same opponent but Khan got him outta there quicker. I think he'll beat Katsidis but if he can't handle his pressure then we can officially write him off. A lot of young fighters are getting exposed lately so we just have to wait and see.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
So they trying to end Khans career early I see.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Khan is freaking huge compared to Pac, he's weighing 153 (nearly light middleweight) by the time he goes in the ring.

Pac would have a punchers chance, the smart cash would go on the bigeer, faster, stronger, more skilled younger fighter.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Khan is freaking huge compared to Pac, he's weighing 153 (nearly light middleweight) by the time he goes in the ring.

Pac would have a punchers chance, the smart cash would go on the bigeer, faster, stronger, more skilled younger fighter.
Smart cash would go to the more experinced the more powerful the equally fast the more seasoned champion.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Smart cash would go to the more experinced the more powerful the equally fast the more seasoned champion.
More powerfull? Not a chance, maybe just as fast, but not faster. experience is a gimme.

This is a kid who is going to most probably fight at light middleweight one day against a guy who used to be a flyweight.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
More powerfull? Not a chance, maybe just as fast, but not faster. experience is a gimme.

This is a kid who is going to most probably fight at light middleweight one day against a guy who used to be a flyweight.
What??? What does Pacs past and Khans future have to to with a fight that they may have in a year or so.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
What??? What does Pacs past and Khans future have to to with a fight that they may have in a year or so.
The size difference Ron, Khan is massive compared to Pac, he'd be to powerfull for him.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
The size difference Ron, Khan is massive compared to Pac, he'd be to powerfull for him.
Pac comes in fight night at JMW too man. I still think that if Khan gets into that ring anytme within the next year or so it'll be the worse mistake of him career.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Pac comes in fight night at JMW too man. I still think that if Khan gets into that ring anytme within the next year or so it'll be the worse mistake of him career.
Thats still two weights below what Khan comes in at, thats a huge difference.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts