·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Ok..

Show me the Larry Merchant publication..

Beating David Diaz and Juan Diaz(specially this one) is a long way to go, then even bigger guys like Hatton.. Man come on, a fight with golden Boy would never happen.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Pacquiao is my second or third fav fighter at the moment but I dont know how he'l do against the likes of hatton.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Merchant is such a Pac nuthugger:laugh: I could see him fairing well at 135lbs, with Juan Diaz being the only fighter he'll struggle with. But at 140, Hatton will maul him to death and tire him out late.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Merchant is such a Pac nuthugger:laugh: I could see him fairing well at 135lbs, with Juan Diaz being the only fighter he'll struggle with. But at 140, Hatton will maul him to death and tire him out late.
I agree with everything there.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
The Baby Bull would beat him though.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Yea thats what I like about Juans situation right now. No one is talking much about a big fight for him so therefor he can focus solely on his next fight.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
He won't be fighting for a WHILE after Campbell which sucks. His deal with King will be up and he'll be shopping around.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
GBP would be the best place for him.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
And if it is a walk in the park???

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Man, Larry Merchant loves the Pac-Man! He should offer to adopt him.

Honestly though, Pacman would get KO'd by Hatton. The size difference is wayy too much.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
And if it is a walk in the park???
then the baby bull will be all grown up:cool:

Man, Larry Merchant loves the Pac-Man! He should offer to adopt him.

Honestly though, Pacman would get KO'd by Hatton. The size difference is wayy too much.
i agree. pac should stay away from welters imo.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Really??? Thats all???:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts

Does boxing sensation Manny Pacquiao have the power to go up against the likes of Ricky Hatton or even Oscar dela Hoya?

Saw a read about the thoughts of HBO boxing commentator Larry Merchant on the subject at hand.

Could be an interesting read, friends! Much thanks for looking!

Link is here, friends!

The AnitoKid on Billiards | Philippine Sports: Manny Pacquiao as The World's Hardest Puncher! HBO

:D
Good read man. Welcome aboard :thumbsup: Pac is one of my favorite fighters right now. He's probably the hardest hitter P4P and has arguably the fastest hands. If he can get his grades up in the skills department he'll be dam near unbeatable.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.