Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The "lightweight title" fight is now a month away. What do you guys think about this one? Is anybody going to go with David Diaz? I have a feeling this could be a sleeper for one of the most explosive fights of the year. I enjoyed his fight with a faded, but still dangerous Erik Morales last year in El Terrible's last fight. I guess it would stand to reason that they way Pacquiao dominated Morales in their last two fights, he might do the same to Diaz, who struggled with Morales. I know many think that the decision went the wrong way. Anyway, I definitely don't think this is pay-per-view worthy, but I'm still looking forward to it.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
The "lightweight title" fight is now a month away. What do you guys think about this one? Is anybody going to go with David Diaz? I have a feeling this could be a sleeper for one of the most explosive fights of the year. I enjoyed his fight with a faded, but still dangerous Erik Morales last year in El Terrible's last fight. I guess it would stand to reason that they way Pacquiao dominated Morales in their last two fights, he might do the same to Diaz, who struggled with Morales. I know many think that the decision went the wrong way. Anyway, I definitely don't think this is pay-per-view worthy, but I'm still looking forward to it.
It definitely ain't PPV worthy, but it still should be a good fight, I'm looking forward to it. I'm also sure that Pacquiao will win

1 - 6 of 6 Posts