Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would be a thrilling match. Fought at 130 (super featherweight). Both guys are former/current title holders at Super Featherweight. So who would win?

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would be exciting to watch. But yeah, you're right about PBF being one of the greatest at 130. Correct me if I'm wrong, but PBF won Ring Mag Fighter of the year at 130?

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
I think Floyd would've won this fight, UD. But I dont think he was the best 130 pounder ever.. wel, doesnt matter

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
I do not like Floyd Mayweather, and I honestly think that Pazquio would win this match by KO

Mayweather UD10 Pacquiao
Pacquiao TKO11 Mayweather

·
Registered
23 Posts
i know this is an old post, but after seeing pacman fight the last time, i think he can win by KO in the later rounds if he becomes mayweather's comeback fight end of the year, or a split decision at least...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Mayweather's skill and speed win this one. Pac may be fast, but PBF will provide him with competetion, speed, and technical mastery that he has never faced. Mayweather by late stoppage or UD.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Mayweather to win either by a wide points decision or a late stoppage.
People forget the power that mayweather carried at the weight i think he would beat pacquiao at at superfeather i think he would beat him at jr middle and any weight in between.
Hope they fight early next year so he can prove the doubters wrong and be remebered for the boxing legand that he is :D

·
Premium Member
5,471 Posts
heh interesting to see Mayweather dominate this poll in 2008 in a fantasy fight at 130 lbs but lose the one in 2011 when both are at 147lbs

1 - 17 of 17 Posts