·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No spam, my friend. I'm trying to get the reactions of our boxing friends from around the world on the various events that transpire in one of my favorite sports. I collate such info in one of my journals, my friend.

With regards to your question:

Manny fights with heart. He is all heart. However, a human body can only take so much. If Pacquiao is left with no worthy opponents in his weight division, he goes either way - put on more weight or the opposite.

In the boxing world, when the money is right and the timing is perfect, anything can happen! Especially when it involves two of the most popular fighters today! It has happened before and it can happen again. And I kid you not! :)

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
They are extremely spam like. Personally I think hatton's pressure will give pac fits. But if pac can catch hatton coming in, then I think it'll be good. I think pac COULD win, and i would definnetly be rooting for him to do just that, but i think this fight favors hatton for many reasons.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And oh! It is also interesting to note how the reactions of boxing fans from around the world compare with those of the experts and respected columnists.

Some of the views of the fans merit attention because they hit the bull's eye when it comes to the how's and why's of some bouts.

Hope I didn't offend anyone here with my postings. It if did, it was not my intention to do so, friends.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Its no offence bud. I asked the question just to determine whether you were spamming, or actually willing to input. Good reply, i happen to agree with Lance here that i would favour Hatton. Im not sure how powerful Manny would be at 140lbs, and Hatton at that weight is very strong whereas Manny won't be. It would be a great fight though:thumbsup:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Much thanks LeedsLad!

Each and every boxer has a chance against another. However, a legitimate concern is the weight. A significant disparity in weight will considerably favor the bigger of the two boxers. And I've learned this from the views of some of our online buddies from around the world in a previous thread that I made with regards to the possibility of such a match.

I am no expert - just a very avid fan of boxing since I was a kid. I grew up watching Ali, Holmes, Leonard, Duran, Hagler, Hearns, and Tyson. And may i just say that boxing today has become exciting again! And I kid you not! :)

Much thanks to the forum and its members! More power and all the best!

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Also, this wont happen anytime soon. I could see it happening in a year or two as both guys are nearing the end, looking for a big check.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
That would be a great fight it'll make crazy amounts of money.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Dude, looks like all you want to talk about is pacquiao against bigger guys, a scenario that is far away from happening this year..

Anyways, I believe Hatton would be way too big for pacman, even though they're about the same height and arm lenght. Would be an interesting match though.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I have plenty of tv's vd, but I like to watch television with my wife every now and then. Its for her more so than myself. Thats how we make it work.

Megaman, yeah its that guy, he just upsets me. I'm just strongely against that kind of stuff. Plus his attitude is just crappy.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
I have plenty of tv's vd, but I like to watch television with my wife every now and then. Its for her more so than myself. Thats how we make it work.

Megaman, yeah its that guy, he just upsets me. I'm just strongely against that kind of stuff. Plus his attitude is just crappy.

Off topic but, does Marriage suck? I have a 25 year old friend that constantly tells me that he loves his wife but to please stay away from Marriage until I'm in my 40's because you lose your freedom. My dad tells me to wait till I'm 40 too, and my grandfather told me that if I ever get married, I'll curse the day I was born. I'm not in love or anything, but I'm just wondering. Not a lot of guys get married in their 20's anymore.

You don't have to answer the question though... I know it's personal.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts