Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
21 - 40 of 122 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
ya know , i'll fight margarito, he's slow, he'll get tired against me, he'll miss everything, I want margarito. I'll shrink down to 154 or 147 and fight him. Thats what i think of him. Say im crazy, i dont care. Everyone says their ducking him, i wouldnt duck him. I'll take a wbo belt, oscars first belt was a wbo.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
tysonjones said:
ya know , i'll fight margarito, he's slow, he'll get tired against me, he'll miss everything, I want margarito. I'll shrink down to 154 or 147 and fight him. Thats what i think of him. Say im crazy, i dont care. Everyone says their ducking him, i wouldnt duck him. I'll take a wbo belt, oscars first belt was a wbo.
I couldn't make the weight. Too tall :( LOL Come on now Lance.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
i'd have trouble making 147, haha i know man, i know but i gotta show these haters that people arent scared of margarito, they just dont care for what he brings to the table.

·
Registered
231 Posts
doubt any of us will beat em....

the dudes one hell of a fighter

if he brought nothing to the table then why would somebody take the fight and shut him up...??????

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Margie is a big puncher, big welter, very dangerous to any fighter in the world. I see him beating guys like cotto and zab. Hes quality. I cant make up my mind wether he would beat Hatton because if collazo gave hatton problems margarito would defo giv him a hell of a fight at welter.

Giv the guy some respect people maybe when he beats P williams and other welters youll change your mind. Hes just had a difficult career.

·
Registered
205 Posts
tysonjones said:
And that is just the truth. IM not hatting on you if you like this margarito dude, im just stating the truth. I believe floyd would dominate that fight, im sure you dont, but win or lose, it wouldnt even budge floyds legacy up or down.
Our definition of ducking are definitely different!!! IMO, what makes a fighter great is taking all comers. Not hand picking what will be best for your career. I'm not saying I'm right, just saying thats my opinion.

·
Registered
205 Posts
tysonjones said:
And that is just the truth. IM not hatting on you if you like this margarito dude, im just stating the truth. I believe floyd would dominate that fight, im sure you dont, but win or lose, it wouldnt even budge floyds legacy up or down.
You can't say thats the truth because you don't know what will happen. All you're doing is stating your opinion.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
This guy will be ko soon so we can stop talking about who is ducking him. And just to throw my 2 cents in I would knock him out but he would have to fight me at HW. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Theres no reason why this fight should happen it would do nothing but destroy Oscars legacy just by taking the fight.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
ok sum 1 that is my oppinion , and in 20 years my opinion will be right. Why wont anyone fight him? why? no one knows who he is so if someoen does fight him, they will say they are fighting a handpicked opponent. Yes he has a wbo belt but isnt close to being ranked 1 or 2 in any of the other organizations. The only fighter I can think of that was universally recognized champs with the wbo belt was prince naseem and some other guy, cant think of his name, it might be calzage, but im not sure. Anywayz, you will all find otu soon enough once margarito gets exposed, until then, im gonna chill on the subject because i cant stand the guy personally. And if someone on here says that this means I GOT NOTHING TO SAY, whatever dude. I work for a living, train 4 hours a day, go to college full time. Dont give me crap like i got nothing.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
Nobody knows who Margarito is, and he doesn't deserve the big names.
nobody knows who margarito is.:confused:

nobody must know who kermit cintron is either then, so thatys 2 of the major champs in boxings best weight who nobody knows?

yeah right shane, the huggers like floyd would love to beleive that everybody in boxing knows who margie is,thats why everybody is talking of him.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Everyone knows who Margarito is, that's why they are ducking him. Sure he is not the most skilled boxer that ever lived, but he has power, can take a punch and throws a lot of punches. That is why he can't get a fight.

·
Registered
707 Posts
we have talked about this allot on the other board Margarito for all his flaws has the heart and guts to gwet stuff done even without the skills of other guys (insert name here) he ducks nobody and want to fight the best he would love to fight Oscar but would not say no to Shane (floyd has)or Williams or Clottey,Cintron etc. and to finish this paragraph the right way. I can tell you now that if he beats Williams he will ask for the Cotto vs Zab winner.
and last I don't see Cintron in a big hurry to avenge his loss to him if he is that easy of a guy to fight more people would be in line for the belt.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
people know the name of margarito now, because people keep saying he is so feared, boxing is hyping this guy up, alot of peopel in the boxing game possibly know of his NAME nwo but dont know anything about the guy, those that do know the guy, know he's a bum, besides some of you guys. Cintron and margy both will never be remembered. Berto takes both their heads on in under 12 rounds.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
tysonjones said:
people know the name of margarito now, because people keep saying he is so feared, boxing is hyping this guy up, alot of peopel in the boxing game possibly know of his NAME nwo but dont know anything about the guy, those that do know the guy, know he's a bum, besides some of you guys. Cintron and margy both will never be remembered. Berto takes both their heads on in under 12 rounds.
margie at this momment would kill berto, who's andre fought yet with a pulse?

im excited about him to but id like to see him fight a top 20 guy, anybody can look good against opponents who dont hit back.

21 - 40 of 122 Posts