Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Antonio Margarito vs rivky hatton.

who would win
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,912 Posts
Margie has the size but Fatton has the skills. It is a tough one. I might have to go with Magarito.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
a margarito or williams would be to big for hatton. ricky would be the first to admit that. i think ricky would only move up to land cotto or mayweather.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
707 Posts
I never been able to understand why fighter move up in physical weight . I undestand they want to challenge the biger guy but if youor best fighting weight is #140 then you come in at #140 and do your thing I think the extra weight actually hurts some guys.Hatton I think is one of them Oscar to me is the perfect example of this his best weight I feel should have been #147 max maybe even #140 he was a monster at that weight. at a heavier weight he looked slower and not as crisp. what do you guys think.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,912 Posts
Well Fatton walks around at 180 I dont see why it would be hard for him to fight at 147.
 

·
Mental Midget
Joined
·
4,170 Posts
Hes not strong enough, and maybe not even skilled enough to take out margarito. He moved back down to 140 for a good reason. He doesnt belong at 147, and if he fights any of the four listed above(Williams, Margarito, Cotto, Mayweather) he will get beat up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
187 Posts
prettyboywho said:
Well Fatton walks around at 180 I dont see why it would be hard for him to fight at 147.
You win the thread.
LOL.

ps: it would probably be hard because the extra weight is all beer and pies. LOL.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
187 Posts
Captainobvious99 said:
Hes not strong enough, and maybe not even skilled enough to take out margarito. He moved back down to 140 for a good reason. He doesnt belong at 147, and if he fights any of the four listed above(Williams, Margarito, Cotto, Mayweather) he will get beat up.
It's clear that if Hatton fights anyone with boxing talent (as opposed to stand toe to toe and slug) he'll be in trouble, especially at the heavier weight.

Hatton's talent seems to be in his ability to avoid the referee's warnings for clinching and holding.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
ricky would take mayweather and cotto out in my opinion but not margarito or williams who stand at 5ft11 and 6ft1 these guy's are just too tall and with the extra stengh at 147 ricky would be too small.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,348 Posts
tommygunn said:
ricky would take mayweather and cotto out in my opinion but not margarito or williams who stand at 5ft11 and 6ft1 these guy's are just too tall and with the extra stengh at 147 ricky would be too small.
Wake up wake up you are sleep typing.

GET LOST
Hatton wants no part of 147 after Collazo kicked his A$$ for 8 or 9 rounds.
And you want to put him in with bigger guys
I think you really don't like Hatton as it looks like you want him to get hurt fighting bigger stronger punchers.
Cotto doesn't clinch and just sit still he hits you with the other hand or tries to throw you to the ground.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top