Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jeff Mayweather and the guys in Vegas that run the world's most respected fight handicapping service came up with these bets. Remember that some of these bets are underdog picks and taken for the great value:

Gatti/Gomez under 9.5 rounds +235
Gomez to win +160
Paul Williams to win +120
Jones/Hanshaw over 11.5 rounds -130
Cintron/Matthysse under 9.5 rounds -200 (favorite bet)
williams/margarito over 11.5 rounds -130

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Didn't the oddsmakers see Gatti get stopped 2 times in a row? Most recently by the pillow-fisted Carlos Baldomir??? What in the world were they thinking by making the under 9.5 rounds bet pay a huge +235. Gomez is coming to brawl, not run!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TysonJones said:
slowmez doesnt want to brawl with one of the best brawlers ever, even at his age.
I understand you not liking Gomez to beat Gatti. that was the popular belief. i have been telling people for over a year that Gatti is such a tremendous warrior but he needs to retire because he's left everything in the ring. We went 6-0 this weekend and hit 4 underdog bets. great week.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
KOFightPicks said:
I understand you not liking Gomez to beat Gatti. that was the popular belief. i have been telling people for over a year that Gatti is such a tremendous warrior but he needs to retire because he's left everything in the ring. We went 6-0 this weekend and hit 4 underdog bets. great week.
keep me posted bro, if you guys are this good all the time i want some of the action to. :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
tommygunn said:
keep me posted bro, if you guys are this good all the time i want some of the action to. :D
you got it bro, were gonna change the way handicappers are looked upon and were representing the sport of boxing so im excited. we have class-acts like Jeff Mayweather on the team and we have never had a losing month in 10 months of business. create a username bro and ill put some free credits on it for u at the website.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts