Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
There like the other Brit HWs, pretty well known but they arent world level. British HWs just beat up on each other lol but Skelton seems to be the best of the pack. When Haye steps up he will probably take that though

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
25k is alot to put on Skelton... the British HW scene is very unpredictable.. i mite put a few thousand on Skelton, but the odds kinda suck.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
skelton got this easily, he stopped sprott the first time they fought.

id bet 25k if i was you shane, i may bet around 100k.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Yeh, id take Skelton anyday! But id have probably taken Williams to whoop Fraudley in their fight, and look what happened there:laugh: Brit HWs blow hot and cold though, but il still lay some points on Skelton. Is this on the undercard for Khans fight, or is Khans the undercard fight?

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
LeedsLad said:
Yeh, id take Skelton anyday! But id have probably taken Williams to whoop Fraudley in their fight, and look what happened there:laugh: Brit HWs blow hot and cold though, but il still lay some points on Skelton. Is this on the undercard for Khans fight, or is Khans the undercard fight?
skelton v sprott is top of the bill, its quite a good undercard to. we got khan v limond. nicky cook is also fighting and so is kevin mitchell.

margarito, cintron and gatti are also fighting that night, those fights are on sky. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
yeh man, thats awesome. Cook is going for the WBO title, Khan for the commonwealth and Skelton-Sprott. Not bad at all, then Marg-Williams on sky, with that undercard... that is going to be one hell of a weekend for good boxing!

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
skelton wins a horible fight, enough said about that crap!!!

ive paid out shane. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
british HW boxing is at an altime low with these jabronies.

the sooner haye moves up the better!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts