Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
i just saw this and im glad. Vargas was going on and on about how ripped he was going to be and he never looked like he was in shape. I realy hope mayorga puts it on him. Although mayorga doesnt look in great shape himself. He didnt pull out.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wonder the same thing. About 30 seconds ago there was another commercial aired beefing up this fight. I think the "internal bleeding" will cease for the fight possibly. About the weight I am not suprised by Vargas' being heavy. Did you guys see how blubby he was in Alpha Dog?

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Vargas just couldnt make the weight, thats why the fight was cancelled. I always liked Vargas, but i think he's gonna get KTFO in this fight.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea if he comes in out of shape against Mayorga its lights out. But honestly, they both suck now.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Shouldn't be PPV though. Boxing would be so much more popular if they had fights like these on ESPN or something. Once again, this is why we need a BOXING channel devoted only to fighting sports.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
definently agree, and i would pay 20 to 30 dollars a month for that one channel if we got rid of boxing on showtime and espn and just aired it all on this channel.

the fight has been reschedule to november 23 guys.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts