Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Hatton TKO

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys I want to start three threads that are poll answers only for Mayweather-Hatton, Mosley-Cotto, and Calzaghe-Kessler. Please just pick who you think will win and then in the body of the post pick Tko, decision, or knockout with the round as well. PLEASE do not let these get into arguments. I simply want to see everyone's picks and that's it. Thanks guys!!!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Hatton by UD. His work rate will win over the judges

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Ive changed my mind so many times on this fight but i will be going with : Floyd late tko and thats final.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Mayweather UD. 10-2 rounds. Hopefully Hatton at least has a chin to make up for his crude boxing skills. Although if he throws about a million left hooks to the body instead of headhunting he just might TKO Mayweather late. :laugh:

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I think we should base our vbookie off of polls that we hold at this website shane. Vbookie is so one sided and on this website everyfight seems to be 50 50 which makes for better odds. I say we start a poll, sticky it for each upcoming fight and then you place the odds on vbookie based on the poll figures.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That would lead to poll manipulation. People would vote a certain way to increase odds in their favor. I like vBookie the way that it is. It is realistic.

Thank you to everyone who participated in this thread without arguing opinions. That is what the **OFFICIAL** threads are for.

Anyone who hasn't voted please do so asap!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts