Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Hatton TKO/KO

Votes: 15 40.5%
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know we have many threads about this fight, but I want to get a record of everyone's prediction for this fight. Also, to anyone who is interested Floyd Mayweather will be on the Jim Rome television show live tomorrow at 3:30 PM Central time or 4:30 Eastern on ESPN. He was on the Rome radio show today and it was hilarious.

Please pick the result you like for the winner and state a brief assessment. This does not need to turn into a big debate. I just want to know what everyone thinks so we know who to flame later. ;)

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Hatton either early KO due to immense presure or late KO 9th round. Either 1 by a body shot

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Floyd will hold off Hattons early surge ,and begin to take him apart from the fourth on......PBF BY SPLIT DESCITION

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
PBF 7-5. Im going with my brain on this one, altough my heart is with Ricky

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
ricky wins on points.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Hatton by KO in the 7th

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
BigDigga said:
looks like as of now we have a dead heat as far as who's going to win. i'm surprised all but one of the hattonites are predicting a ko/tko victory.
My feeling on that is that Floyd is so good at garnering the judges points in his favor, Ricky has to KO him to win.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Hatton by UD possible TKO

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
Icantbox said:
My feeling on that is that Floyd is so good at garnering the judges points in his favor, Ricky has to KO him to win.
i understand the reasoning, but just because a fighter has to knockout his opponent to win doesn't mean he'll be able to do it. i think floyd has a decent chance of a tko victory himself, but i'm a stick with him winning a clear decision.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts