Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 565 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Floyd Mayweather was on the radio yesterday. He said he is going to knock out hatton. He said that he is going to be the one pressing the fight, right from the bell and hatton isn't going to be ready for it. Also, he said that shane will knock out cotto, and if some how cotto wins then he'll fight him for the belt. He will fight shane if shane wins. He also wants to fight the winner of paul williams and cintron because he said he's not going to retire now until he unfies the welterweight division, "4 more fights is all i need to be unfied champ, maybe even 3, and once i'll do that then i will retire, 8 or 9 belts in 5weight classes, talk about crazy".

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
If that's true then that's some good news! I thought he wanted to stay retired and only come out for big money fights but it seems like he wanna fight the best out there and be remembered as a great. But like Oscar says we'll have to wait and see.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
IN floyds last few fights he's been fighting the best their is out their, he's been fighting champs and very highly regarded fighters. He beat a prime judah, baldomir, and then oscar delahoya. He's on his way to securing his legacy.. Its not like he's had very many easy fights. He just makes them look rather easy.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
TysonJones said:
IN floyds last few fights he's been fighting the best their is out their, he's been fighting champs and very highly regarded fighters. He beat a prime judah, baldomir, and then oscar delahoya. He's on his way to securing his legacy.. Its not like he's had very many easy fights. He just makes them look rather easy.
exactomundo:D

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
TysonJones said:
You guys know I disagree with this. Judah is 1-3 with a no contest in his last 5 fights that is not prime. And Baldy was just lucky to be one of those guys that fought him. Baldy was lucky to even be champ. He is a C rated fighter at best. The only one worth a damn was DLH and he was just past his prime but still a dangerous fighter.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
judah was about as good as he can get when he fought floyd. floyd just took him apart, and broke him down. baldy was a hardworking, opportunistic fighter who capitalized on judah' faults and fought gatti at the right time.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
KNUCKLE UP said:
You guys know I disagree with this. Judah is 1-3 with a no contest in his last 5 fights that is not prime. And Baldy was just lucky to be one of those guys that fought him. Baldy was lucky to even be champ. He is a C rated fighter at best. The only one worth a damn was DLH and he was just past his prime but still a dangerous fighter.
I agree 150% and I really hope Floyd takes all these fights.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
JUdah was 28 yeras old, and looked better than i had ever seen him, ill stick with saying he was primed. He actually trained hard for floyd and was on top of his game, floyd's just better.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
TysonJones said:
Floyd Mayweather was on the radio yesterday. He said he is going to knock out hatton. He said that he is going to be the one pressing the fight, right from the bell and hatton isn't going to be ready for it. Also, he said that shane will knock out cotto, and if some how cotto wins then he'll fight him for the belt. He will fight shane if shane wins. He also wants to fight the winner of paul williams and cintron because he said he's not going to retire now until he unfies the welterweight division, "4 more fights is all i need to be unfied champ, maybe even 3, and once i'll do that then i will retire, 8 or 9 belts in 5weight classes, talk about crazy".
If Mayweather does as he says and presses the fight and comes forward against Hatton and KO's him. I'lll give him his dues and admit I was wrong about him But I think he'll just do the hide and peek a boo again sadly

·
Registered
540 Posts
C.J.Rock said:
If Mayweather does as he says and presses the fight and comes forward against Hatton and KO's him. I'lll give him his dues and admit I was wrong about him But I think he'll just do the hide and peek a boo again sadly
I think he will peek a boo again sadly as well.If he fights Hatton in a war there be a lot of p*ssed off guys in the USA.If Mayweather goes to war with Hatton from the opening bell he will lose.The more i think about this fight,the more i think Hatton will win it.Before i was 50 50 who wins,now i think Hatton has the tools to beat Mayweather.I do think it will be a hard fight for both guys.Hatton wins in about the 11th round.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
C.J.Rock said:
you know damn well you'll say he ran anyway:cheeky4:

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
TysonJones said:
I Cant wait until floyd is like 42 and 0 with all the belts.
You'll be waiting along time because that aint gonna happen.

1 - 20 of 565 Posts