Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if there is a stream on the net showing the weigh in live?
it says on hbo its on live but i dono how to watch it?
Thanks

·
Registered
540 Posts
tyson said:
Anyone know if there is a stream on the net showing the weigh in live?
it says on hbo its on live but i dono how to watch it?
Thanks
Hi tyson i see your in the uk m8,just put skysports news on by freeveiw as there showing it live.;)

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
hey adam, 10pm tomorow on skysports news..

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:thumbsup: Great thanks guys

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Hatton 145

Floyd 147

both look in the best condition they've ever been in for this fight. Floyd looks amazing strong however, he also got the edge imo at the weigin.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hatton and floyd looked awsome. TBH with you guys i thought ricky looked the stronger of the two. Rickys speach was great aswell

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
ricky looked better ?????, ill agree he looks better than he ever has, but floyds abs were stronger and fuller, his chest was more ripped, his shoulders were stronger along with his biceps and back. Floyd looked plain bigger. They both looked great and looks have nothing to do with it, but i think round 1 goes to floyd.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
TysonJones said:
ricky looked better ?????, ill agree he looks better than he ever has, but floyds abs were stronger and fuller, his chest was more ripped, his shoulders were stronger along with his biceps and back. Floyd looked plain bigger. They both looked great and looks have nothing to do with it, but i think round 1 goes to floyd.
Round 1 goes to floyd. NO WAY. Floyd wanted to get in there and get out. You could tell when he walked in he was like shi********. All the brits behind ricky in floyds home town. He wasnt used to that at all. Floyd may look the bigger of the two but when they were standing next to each other you cant really notice much difference. Floyds abbs where ripped but so was rickys. I have never ever seen ricky up for a fight like this before. Not even the tszyu or castillo weigh in was he as pumped like that.
I honestly beileve hatton wants this more. And will bring the title back to britain. Nothing will stand in his way tomo guys. Mark my words

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
And for hopkins geting in joes face :rolleyes: He has no other option now. Calzaghe hopkins will happen.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
TysonJones said:
im not really into looking at guys bodys that close but its fairly obvious that ricky will be the stronger of the 2.

hatton will probs be a lil heavier come fight time, floyd wont go much higher than 148, ricky will rehydrate his body and weigh around 149.

the weights will not be much diffrent but ricky will be much stronger.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
im not doubting floyd wont look the smaller of the two, but i see no strenth advantage to hatton. It'll be good, here are some pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Both guys are strong and in excellent shape, does it matter who looks the most ripped?:laugh: Its a boxing fight, not a bodybuilding contest.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts