·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
APRIL FOOLS!!!

Heres the real story.

Mayweather's win, injured fans mark Wrestlemania

From staff and wire reports
Undefeated welterweight boxing champion Floyd "Money" Mayweather used brass knuckles to defeat The Big Show at "WrestleMania XXIV" Sunday night in Orlando's Citrus Bowl.
However, the event was marred by injuries suffered by some fans after equipment and material from the fireworks show fell on them.

GAME ON! Details on Mayweather's victory

Authorities reported dozens of injuries when fireworks and cables landed on a portion of the World Wrestling Entertainment record crowd of 74,635.

Orlando Fire Department spokesman Greg Hoggatt said a cable holding the fireworks collapsed at the end of the show. He said there were burn injuries "up and down the stadium"and at least 40 people were injured.

"The people with non-critical and non-life-threatening injuries were asked to go to first aid for treatment," Hoggatt told the Orlando Sentinel. "Three people requested that they be transported to the hospital."

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
There were BS reports last night that he was hurt too. How many april fools threads are we going to have today? I estimate ten!!!

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea but I think on the back of the ticket in 1pt font it says if you are injuried in the stands then its on you.
I can see Vince having a rule like that.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Even on tickets to a baseball game or hockey game it has that disclaimer. Guess it's smart they do that. I’m sure the injured will get free tickets and medical bills paid depending on how many were actually hurt.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Even on tickets to a baseball game or hockey game it has that disclaimer. Guess it's smart they do that. I’m sure the injured will get free tickets and medical bills paid depending on how many were actually hurt.
I think I burned my eye brows, but I wont know for sure till I talk to my lawyer..

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
This reminds me of that time in Kissimee FL when the ring collaped after the event with about 30 beautifull models in bikinis on it. Guess what the best part was? My grandfather was one of the two Ring Doctors that night and the other doctor had gone home after the main event.

At least half of those models had limb pains from the fall (they were wearing high heels). My grandfather got to check them all. I had to help hold their legs up and stuff. It was a bitter sweet event. I was wearing basketball shorts and I was 13 or 14 at the time. Needless to say, it was pretty hard to keep my hard on from showing. No **** though.

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
This reminds me of that time in Kissimee FL when the ring collaped after the event with about 30 beautifull models in bikinis on it. Guess what the best part was? My grandfather was one of the two Ring Doctors that night and the other doctor had gone home after the main event.

At least half of those models had limb pains from the fall (they were wearing high heels). My grandfather got to check them all. I had to help hold their legs up and stuff. It was a bitter sweet event. I was wearing basketball shorts and I was 13 or 14 at the time. Needless to say, it was pretty hard to keep my hard on from showing. No **** though.
Nice story.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts