Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Mayweather Wins, injured In Wrestlemania

978 views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  RingDocter 
#1 ·
APRIL FOOLS!!!

Heres the real story.

Mayweather's win, injured fans mark Wrestlemania

From staff and wire reports
Undefeated welterweight boxing champion Floyd "Money" Mayweather used brass knuckles to defeat The Big Show at "WrestleMania XXIV" Sunday night in Orlando's Citrus Bowl.
However, the event was marred by injuries suffered by some fans after equipment and material from the fireworks show fell on them.

GAME ON! Details on Mayweather's victory

Authorities reported dozens of injuries when fireworks and cables landed on a portion of the World Wrestling Entertainment record crowd of 74,635.

Orlando Fire Department spokesman Greg Hoggatt said a cable holding the fireworks collapsed at the end of the show. He said there were burn injuries "up and down the stadium"and at least 40 people were injured.

"The people with non-critical and non-life-threatening injuries were asked to go to first aid for treatment," Hoggatt told the Orlando Sentinel. "Three people requested that they be transported to the hospital."

See less See more
#12 ·
This reminds me of that time in Kissimee FL when the ring collaped after the event with about 30 beautifull models in bikinis on it. Guess what the best part was? My grandfather was one of the two Ring Doctors that night and the other doctor had gone home after the main event.

At least half of those models had limb pains from the fall (they were wearing high heels). My grandfather got to check them all. I had to help hold their legs up and stuff. It was a bitter sweet event. I was wearing basketball shorts and I was 13 or 14 at the time. Needless to say, it was pretty hard to keep my hard on from showing. No **** though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.