Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cotto would get KO'd by Mayweather because Mayweather "Skills pays the bills" and Cotto would get torn up. He's too slow.

THERE'S ONLY ONE MAYWEATHER!!!!!!!!

PS: MAYWEATHER a 10 ten pfp fighter of all time

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
i agree but not to the extint you are talking. it woudl be a great and tough fight for both. i'd favor mayweather though.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Bam you obviously have absolutely no idea what your talking about! don't quote mayweather like you are him.

Cotto is a good match for mayweather, i agree mayweather will probably win, but it won't be a walk in the park!

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Bam you obviously have absolutely no idea what your talking about! don't quote mayweather like you are him.

Cotto is a good match for mayweather, i agree mayweather will probably win, but it won't be a walk in the park!
go easy there brownz, we know a little bit now ,and your right it wont be a walk in the park, it'll be a walk on the beach and Money MAY wont even catch a tan AAAAWWOOOSSSSHHH.....:laugh:

·
Registered
58 Posts
I think Cotto would give him a hard time but stats point to Mayweather winning this bout. Think about it, Cotto does not stop coming forward and Mayweather does not stop going backwards, so the ropes would be a problem for Weather as always, yet the open ring would be a problem for Cotto.

All it takes is one nice punch from either of them to win the fight. Left hooks from either fighter are deadly with Mayweather headhunting and Cotto being the bodysnatcher he is...

Good fight but I see Cotto getting hit in the head a lot!

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I think Cotto would give him a hard time but stats point to Mayweather winning this bout. Think about it, Cotto does not stop coming forward and Mayweather does not stop going backwards, so the ropes would be a problem for Weather as always, yet the open ring would be a problem for Cotto.

All it takes is one nice punch from either of them to win the fight. Left hooks from either fighter are deadly with Mayweather headhunting and Cotto being the bodysnatcher he is...

Good fight but I see Cotto getting hit in the head a lot!
Great first post Abs!

Welocome to BF. :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts