Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
That was a stupid choice, Obama passed on Hillary so Mccain wants to show hes willing to have a Woman in the house, its just BS to try and get more women voters, wont work.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
:laugh: he's a dumbass. Told you he's worse than bush. You know she's been a senator for less time than Obama and McCain had the balls to say that obama has less experience. So he goes out and gets a woman senator thats less experienced than obama. Nice one McCain

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
This Mcain fella is start a nuclear war, he got this look in his eyes like he just cant wait to push that red button :O So im counting and Obama to win. He problaby aint that good but he doesnt look as stupid as Mccain does.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Obama looks like he'd be an outstanding president. McCain wants to make the kids to pay in the future the taxes that our parents never paid. He doesn't encourage Military health care and he wants to do offshore drilling. He's for the Iraqi war and is stupid as ****. He's dumber than Bush which is nearly impossible but we found someone dumber.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
And the funny thing is, you guys are gonna vote for him, im almost 100% sure that hes gonna be the next president.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
I think you guys are being a little harsh on McCain, where do you think the money for Obama's plans are going to come from? Barrack has yet to explain what exactly he is planning on changing.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
And the funny thing is, you guys are gonna vote for him, im almost 100% sure that hes gonna be the next president.
You might be right, there might be too many assholes and idiots with votes, if your middle class and lower and you vote for McCain, kill yourself. For being stupid enough to think this douche bag will be better in office than Obama. Picking this bitch is a gimmick, if McCain's old ass kicks the bucket you think this bitch would be ready to step in? **** no. McCain is trying to get more women to vote for him with this shitt.

If American voters fall for this shitt, they are definitely stupid and deserve what they get, I'm fukking moving.

·
Registered
841 Posts
This Mcain fella is start a nuclear war, he got this look in his eyes like he just cant wait to push that red button :O So im counting and Obama to win. He problaby aint that good but he doesnt look as stupid as Mccain does.
:laugh::laugh: LOL I thought the same exact thing.

Obama is just as unpredictable though, I hate both of them.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
I think you guys are being a little harsh on McCain, where do you think the money for Obama's plans are going to come from? Barrack has yet to explain what exactly he is planning on changing.
He explained in his speech @ the democratic national convention, hes not planning on raising taxes, the money for his plans is going to come from the rich people who get tax breaks and all the companies who get BS loopholes to avoid paying certain things... amongst other things .....full transcript on the right, this was a great speech and Im not the type to usually watch the elections, but Obama got me watchin :thumbsup:

Barack Obama - Speech at Democratic National Convention - Video and Transcript - The New York Times - Election Guide 2008 - The New York Times

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
OBAMA 08, Obama is for the people. McCain has 7 mansions and is for the rich....enough said.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think it was a great choice for McCain seeing as how we haven't heard Obama's name since she was announced as VP. I think it will make the polls a little tighter so things are gonna get very interesting for sure.. McCain has my vote. :thumbsup: Don't give me this Obama is for the people crap either.

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
I think it was a great choice for McCain seeing as how we haven't heard Obama's name since she was announced as VP. I think it will make the polls a little tighter so things are gonna get very interesting for sure.. McCain has my vote. :thumbsup: Don't give me this Obama is for the people crap either.
McCain can choose whoever he wants to choose but at the end of the day, Obama is going to be our next President. The polls show it, majortity of us know it, and it will happen...for those who want a man that can't remember 80% of the things that he says and votes 90% behind Bush's decisions then you go ahead. But I don't want another Bush in the White House and live a life in misery and debt. Also I don't want anymore unwanted wars. And the only way McCain can place his face on TV is by either throwing out propaganda about Obama isn't ready for being a President or crying to the media for "attacking" their VP. The polls may get "tighter" but Obama is going to keep the lead.
OBAMA IS FOR THE PEOPLE​

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
McCain can choose whoever he wants to choose but at the end of the day, Obama is going to be our next President. The polls show it, majortity of us know it, and it will happen...for those who want a man that can't remember 80% of the things that he says and votes 90% behind Bush's decisions then you go ahead. But I don't want another Bush in the White House and live a life in misery and debt. Also I don't want anymore unwanted wars. And the only way McCain can place his face on TV is by either throwing out propaganda about Obama isn't ready for being a President or crying to the media for "attacking" their VP. The polls may get "tighter" but Obama is going to keep the lead.
OBAMA IS FOR THE PEOPLE​
Great post Ex:thumbsup:. And to think that some of these assholes will be benefiting when they get tax cuts when Obama is pres. (tax breaks for 85% of Americans), SMH.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Haha right guys... Obama tax cuts? Are you kidding me? Do you read the news or books for that matter? Where do you think all the money is gonna come from to make all this "change"? Don’t give me this Palin is inexperienced crap because she has just about as much experience as Obama does and he’s running for president for Christ sake. Also the man is a senator… THEN WHY THE **** HAS HE NOT TRIED TO PASS ANY ******* LAWS THROUGH IF HE WANTED CHANGE SO BAD? Some people need to get real and Obama is not for all the people it’s for the 98% of the black vote he is getting so keep the “Obama is for the people” crap out of it.

McCain is not another Bush btw. No one could even be as horrible a president as that buffoon. McCain agreed with him on a lot of issues due to the fact that he is also a very conservative man and that’s where the resemblance ends. Again if you think you see another bush in McCain then maybe read a thing or two before posting.

Ugh I ******* hate talking politics….

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
Haha right guys... Obama tax cuts? Are you kidding me? Do you read the news or books for that matter? Where do you think all the money is gonna come from to make all this "change"? Don’t give me this Palin is inexperienced crap because she has just about as much experience as Obama does and he’s running for president for Christ sake. Also the man is a senator… THEN WHY THE **** HAS HE NOT TRIED TO PASS ANY ******* LAWS THROUGH IF HE WANTED CHANGE SO BAD? Some people need to get real and Obama is not for all the people it’s for the 98% of the black vote he is getting so keep the “Obama is for the people” crap out of it.

McCain is not another Bush btw. No one could even be as horrible a president as that buffoon. McCain agreed with him on a lot of issues due to the fact that he is also a very conservative man and that’s where the resemblance ends. Again if you think you see another bush in McCain then maybe read a thing or two before posting.

Ugh I ******* hate talking politics….
No, majority of the taxes will be aimed at those who dodged heavy taxing the past 8 YEARS (the upper class), yes the middle tax may be taxed a little but if that's what it takes to bring down college tuition, gas prices, and to creat more jobs (= improve economy) then I'm all for it. I don't mind being taxed for the right reasons. Also, if you have been reading much, you would've seen that Obama recently did have many policies passed such as providing special needs for those in Louisiana and providing a family detection system where all the people of Louisiana knows where the family is at. That's just one example, you want more then read wikipedia or something. And the stats don't lie, McCain will be like another Bush. I mean the man backed 90% of Bush's policies, that's no sheer coincidence. And what do you mean Obama isn't for all the people :confused: You look at the Democratic Convention and you'll see white people, black people, Asian, Indian, Afican, women, and more. All I see at the Republican's Convention is a bunch of old white men, some women, and very small amounts of people with color. So know that's where your wrong, McCain is the one that's not for the people....he's for the Rich Upper Class People. And no one didn't even talk about Palin, eventhough I beleive Barack would shut her down like Hilart Clinton (who I beleive was a tougher opponent than McCain and Palin put together).

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
Great post Ex:thumbsup:. And to think that some of these assholes will be benefiting when they get tax cuts when Obama is pres. (tax breaks for 85% of Americans), SMH.
Thanks man :thumbsup:. And you got to love the tax breaks; it's the rich people's turn to be taxed for the next 4 years :D

1 - 20 of 47 Posts