Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone see this on espn2? i thought he looked great again. He has a future at 160. Future star in the making. He knocked the once beaten prosepct out in 1 round.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Iv never seen this kid fight. Good news that hes at 160 though, with the winner of Taylor/Pavlik stepping up 2 titles are vacated so he has a good chance of getting a belt.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Greene

LeedsLad said:
Iv never seen this kid fight. Good news that hes at 160 though, with the winner of Taylor/Pavlik stepping up 2 titles are vacated so he has a good chance of getting a belt.
Joe is mean but if he fights Pavlik he won;t be seen (for a long time). Pavlik is the best middleweight in the world.:cool:

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
TysonJones said:
anyone see this on espn2? i thought he looked great again. He has a future at 160. Future star in the making. He knocked the once beaten prosepct out in 1 round.

I caught it just before the KO. Great KO.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pavlik isnt the best middleweight in the world, thats rediculous lol. Green is only 23 and has only 16 fights. No one expects him to fight for a title right away. But he is a great looking prospect with a good future.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Well, am not surprised this was a short bout... both Green and Salmon were winging away and fully committing to every power-left. The KO punch was actually a shorter left than Green had been throwing earlier in the round, but wow, it had some dynamite behind it.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol yeah i wasnt surprised either but salmon had an identical record, and had a longer reach and was taller. Its not like it was a total mismatch. It just showed that joe greene is in a different league than the average boxer and we'll contineu to see him grow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts