Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should be done more often if it offers no new details or assessment of a fight, all it does is cause more clutter in the gbd.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
i don't agree :dunno: cause most of the times if it doesn't need to be open it isn't Its closed. And people take interest in them so why should they be deleted.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If there is already a thread about the same thing why make another one? Like I said unless it has no new details or a different assessment but, it has post in it, it should be merged. If it doesnt have post in it and their is already a thread about the same thing the new one was made about, why not erase it?

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Well merging it would be nice but deleting it i don't agree with unless its a repeat of something. There are many of repeats BUT they do steer off to different topics and there becomes a difference between those two topics and sometimes the debates are good and smart debates. Merging them sure. Deleting i don't think should occur unless not ONE person posted on it and it was pointless.

·
Premium Member
2,321 Posts
We do have 5 million Jones-Calzaghe theads. I'll see what we can do.
Merging can be done. Send me a list. Make a name for the new thread or we can merge all threads into the most recent active thread.

As for the post that suggested we delete them, we try not to do that. Even the threads that appear to be deleted are actually moved to a forum where no one can see them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts