3/22/08

Katsidas vs Casamayor

Linear Lightweight championship

Ring title and WBO title at stake.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the fact is santa cruz isnt very good and he would most likely lose his next time out as well, even with the championship he should of won. So it looks like their giving a true legitimate champion the chance in katsidas. Not really right to cruz but ya know, its boxing

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
the fact is santa cruz isnt very good and he would most likely lose his next time out as well, even with the championship he should of won. So it looks like their giving a true legitimate champion the chance in katsidas. Not really right to cruz but ya know, its boxing
yeah I figured that but Santa Cruz should still get some kind of opportunity just for the shafting he got. oh well what the hell go Katsidas.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
You don't know with Casa though, even in his prime he was so erratic in some fights then came back to win big fights. I won't count him out, but i do think Katsidis will win.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I want katsidas vs gamboa lol. Man thats a dream fight of mine right now. or gambo vs valero, gamboa would kill valero

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
I'd say katsidis but we could all be very surprised. Rememebr we are talking about the guy that beat Chico twice (3 times is very arguable) and if he wasn't over the hill at the age he beat Diego you can't count him out now.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
and he lost to castillo and freitas, and personally he never really impressed me against chico, chico was becoming past it. how about a freindly bet haha 100 k on katisdas.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
casa looked like poo against cruz but ive got a gut feeling he makes katsidis look bad from long range in this fight, casa has always been an A-level fighter and katsidis still has to prove he's there yet.

i wont bet any points on this fight because if casa fights that way again he'll lose but my gut tells me he eeks out a UD in this one.

116-112.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I have to go with Katsidas in this fight because I really think Casa is done. IMO his age has now taken over and he will no longer be a threat. he's 36 and did he ever look it against Cruz or what.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts