Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
pedro said:
katsidis will leave a path of destruction through the wembley arena
i take it you havent seen graham earl fight then. ;)

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
pedro said:
no i havent but he'd want to be a defensive genius
earl will meet fire with fire. this guy has prob the best chin p4p in the u.k, its definatly up there with scott harrison and joe cal.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Predictions & where can I view it

I have to pick a favourite and say Katsidis will win - 7th round knockout

Where can we view it!!!!

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
atlh said:
I have to pick a favourite and say Katsidis will win - 7th round knockout

Where can we view it!!!!
the fights on ITV4 in the uk at 9pm. audley harrison and amir khan are also on the bill.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
pedro said:
Katsidis has 21 wins 19 ko's ... I hope Earls chin is as good as you say it is, it will make a good fight

Sounds like the best chin in the U.K. wasnt very good. He was down twice in the 1st round I read.
Unfortunatly I didnt see the fight.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
pedro said:
Katsidis has 21 wins 19 ko's ... I hope Earls chin is as good as you say it is, it will make a good fight
it was a great fight with both guys down, a lesser fighter than earle would have been stopped in 1 after the 2 knockdowns, earles chin is granite and he showed great heart. katsidis looks like he's going places. freitas or casa will be a good fight for him.

·
Registered
1 Posts
got soul!:thumbsup:

earl has got heart he's one of the greatest fighters i have ever seen and he's got soul!! so wat if he was pulled out? i'd rather that than he never fought again! he deservede that fight and in my heart he won. how much pain can he take.:thumbsup: he's amazing and every one at that fight thought so!:) does any1 no when his next fight is:confused:

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
fire*with*fire said:
earl has got heart he's one of the greatest fighters i have ever seen and he's got soul!! so wat if he was pulled out? i'd rather that than he never fought again! he deservede that fight and in my heart he won. how much pain can he take.:thumbsup: he's amazing and every one at that fight thought so!:) does any1 no when his next fight is:confused:
nothings been scheduled yet but yes hes a great hearted fighter. I wouldnt call him the best ive ever seen lol but he has great heart and chin. Even after losing hes still going places.

·
Registered
51 Posts
What a fight!!

If you haven't seen the fight yet, you've missed a classic! Earl shoul dbe commended for his heart, but Katsidis was just too good, too powerful in the end.
Absolute classic!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts