Discussion Starter #1
Michael Walker vs Antuan Echols - 2/29/08 - FNF

10 rounds, Super Middleweight Contest

Marksville, Louisiana, United States

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think they'll fight after Miranda dispatches Pascal Bull.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I think they'll fight after Miranda dispatches Pascal Bull.
as you know they were exchanging heated words at mirandas last fight, but later on in an interview when asked if he's gonna fight pascal miranda responded," no, I'm not gonna fight Pascal, he's a dead beat. I want the winner of taylor-pavlik. I have unfinished business with pavlik." I know once he relizes that's not going to happen right away he will give in the pascal fight after all.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
as you know they were exchanging heated words at mirandas last fight, but later on in an interview when asked if he's gonna fight pascal miranda responded," no, I'm not gonna fight Pascal, he's a dead beat. I want the winner of taylor-pavlik. I have unfinished business with pavlik." I know once he relizes that's not going to happen right away he will give in the pascal fight after all.
I wasn't aware of that Bull, i thought that fight was pretty much a cert....ive heard Winky may have been offered a fight with Miranda though but he rejected it.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Miranda should never fight Kelly again. He should fight Pascal and then Green though. Green will then beat him. Miranda has a hard punch but he's real easy to catch too.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Green will win his easy, 3rd round ko. I think miranda vs pavlik at 168 will be better and more even than the first. I've rewatched their first fight many times, I see many things that just didnt look right for miranda on that night. He looked and punched so weak.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
I hear ya Lance. I am real anxious for the 16th to roll around though cause I think Kelly is gonna hit harder at 166 and I think he's going to be a more confident, smarter fighter now. I think the best from Kelly is yet to come

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
After this fight Green should be able to step up and be a real force again.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I would love to see it also, but I'd heavily favor Pascal. I don't like watching Green fight anymore.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
That would be a good fight.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts