Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got this one a 50-50.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my God Tommy! how many times does Cotto got to prove u wrong? this fight is gonna be easy for Cotto. Remember i was the first one to say it.
Hey Audi, im now a Cotto beleiver, i seriously think he'd have a great chance against Mayweather. Im just not gonna sleep on Margarito, his size, strengh and power give him a chance against anyone.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Hey Audi, im now a Cotto beleiver, i seriously think he'd have a great chance against Mayweather. Im just not gonna sleep on Margarito, his size, strengh and power give him a chance against anyone.
haha, i told u Cotto was good, and ur right Margy is a real problem and hes no slouch, i wont sleep on him either, but Cotto know whos good and whos not, Cotto fought Gomez with no respect whatso ever(i dont blame him) but some one like Margy, then youll see Cotto put out his boxing skills(like he did with sugar) Mayweather/Cotto is gonna happen after that fight and youll be surprise of the results

·
Registered
368 Posts
yeah! Cotto is just to good, i never saw a puncher that could box like Cotto can. i tought that he was just a power puncher like trinidad but he has impress me with his fighting skills and defense. And i think he can now take shots better than before cause he has taken some beating from Zab and Shane but he still wins, "COME ON FLOYD RETIRE FROM WRESTLING AND COME AND FIGHT THE BOXING BIG SHOW"

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Cotto vs. Mayweather will happen and it'll be a great fight. As for this one, this will be even better entertainment wise. Cotto will win clearly but as always, Margy will make it hard work.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I would love to follow everyones trend and go with Cotto, but I won't. I have always thought Margarito will beat Cotto. Hey lets just call it a hunch, on paper cotto looks the favorite, his power, youth, stamina, outstanding boxing skill. As for Margarito theres something there, his iron chin, aggressive hounding, and sheer intense wilpower to never go out, I just think we are looking at an upset.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I would love to follow everyones trend and go with Cotto, but I won't. I have always thought Margarito will beat Cotto. Hey lets just call it a hunch, on paper cotto looks the favorite, his power, youth, stamina, outstanding boxing skill. As for Margarito theres something there, his iron chin, aggressive hounding, and sheer intense wilpower to never go out, I just think we are looking at an upset.:thumbsup:
That will never happen dude cotto will punish margarito for 12 rounds and win by ud.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
margarito throws a nice uppercut, and cotto has to get close to wear him down with body shots. cotto's quicker than margarito, but he's not quicksilver. i got cotto winning as of now, but he'll need a long vacation after fighting margarito.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
margarito throws a nice uppercut, and cotto has to get close to wear him down with body shots. cotto's quicker than margarito, but he's not quicksilver. i got cotto winning as of now, but he'll need a long vacation after fighting margarito.
cotto has far more skills than margarito.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
cotto has far more skills than margarito.
that goes without saying. that's the main reason i got him winning along with most people. margy will make him work harder than he ever has though. if he dominates margy i think it all but solidifies mayweather/cotto happening by the fall of '09.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
that goes without saying. that's the main reason i got him winning along with most people. margy will make him work harder than he ever has though. if he dominates margy i think it all but solidifies mayweather/cotto happening by the fall of '09.
very true :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 96 Posts