Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also forgot to say that this features the whole card. It's a HBO version.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Does anyone have a link to a good quality recording? The quality in that link was small enough to be streamed live, but now that full recordings exist and there is no need to see it as it downloads (only AFTER it downloads), perhaps there is a good quality version available?

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Thats a 700+ mb size avi for an hour long recording, it is the good quality version, if you download fights you should know that. It's not HD quality, but HD is great quality

G

·
What plays the megaupload version? I downloaded it and my DivX isn't playing it. I downloaded a few fights from here and most work but there's a couple that don't play. What's the best player for them to work on?

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What plays the megaupload version? I downloaded it and my DivX isn't playing it. I downloaded a few fights from here and most work but there's a couple that don't play. What's the best player for them to work on?
My sound ain't working on a lot of Megaupload links now. But the picture is fine. I've always used DivX as well, it's a strange problem.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I take it you're using hjsplit to join them when they're in two parts? :dunno:

G

·
I downloaded hjsplit but I don't know how to use it. As soon as I download part one my DivX pops up automatically and doesn't play it. Do I need to download them both before I can watch them or what?

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Download both parts off Megaupload. Then open HJSplit folder and click on HJSplit. Then select join. Find the file you downloaded and HJSplit will automatically find the other parts so long as they are in the same place eg. Desktop. Then click start and you should be away.

G

·
Download both parts off Megaupload. Then open HJSplit folder and click on HJSplit. Then select join. Find the file you downloaded and HJSplit will automatically find the other parts so long as they are in the same place eg. Desktop. Then click start and you should be away.
Thanks man, I'll have a go. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts