Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
The reason Bruno could crack some bumheads with his punches was his physical strenght, he was a bulky... But he wasnt a good boxer so he couldnt find himself in a good position to throw a good punch often in a fight. Anyways, he couldnt hit harder than many guys of his era...Tyson, Bowe, Lewis, Big George, Tommy Morrison, Ray Mercer, Michael Moorer, Razor Ruddock - I think they all could hit harder or at elast as hard as him..

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I think the people that talk about bruno and his power , base it off his physique. No doubt he could hit pretty hard, he stunned lennox a few times in their battle, but his physical presence is decieiving.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Whaaaaaaat, Bruno had a bad chin...:eek:

Wow, Frank had a very good chin, his problem was his defence or lack of it, ive seen all his fights and he could take a damn good shot. He rarely went down, infact, i think he was only down twice in his career.

When he got tagged instead of going down he would stand up and take a barage of punches, correct me if im wrong but fighters with bad chins dont do this.

Frank was one of the biggest punchers of his generation there is no doubting this!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.