Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
These are only exibition,......and is sad for this aging wantabe....he can only spar for the IRS belt......and he will be "sparring" for that belt for some time

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
why is it sad? its mike tyson. i dont care if he's 80 and is fighting in a geriatric boxing exhibition. why would you not want to watch him fight? get over it.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
leftjabber said:
why is it sad? its mike tyson. i dont care if he's 80 and is fighting in a geriatric boxing exhibition. why would you not want to watch him fight? get over it.
mike the fighter is and always will remain one of the best ever.

by the way guys mikes done some horrible things but his life has been tragic he wasn't wanted as a child, his only family (the damatos) died when he was still young and his manager (king) and wife (givens) totaly exploited him.

i feel sorry for the guy and when i look at what he acheived and where he came from i take my hat off to him.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Mike brought every bit of it on himself. When he was 9 he cut his older brother with a razor blade when he was a sleep for fun. He had a qreat mom, and was a pickpocket. He was arrested over 40 times before he was 12.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
a great mom wouldn't bring a kid up that way.

·
Registered
286 Posts
leftjabber said:
Oh believe me I am "over it" Tyson is a pathetic shell of his former self. Its "sad" because of several reasons he has to continue to fight to pay off debt. He runs the greater risk of doing real damage to himself.Plus I did not like watching his downfall.Mike had the greatest potential of all , All ! heavy weights in the last 20 years. With his power and love of the sport he could have established a legacy. In stead he fights exibitions for people who can't let go of what Cus D'matto had.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts