Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HOLLYWOOD – The controversy over their 2006 bout has subsided some, but when it comes to their competitive fires, Edison Miranda and Arthur Abraham still believe they have some unfinished business to resolve. On Saturday, June 21st, in the US, these two world-class fighters will settle the score once and for all in a 166-pound special attraction that is destined to produce fistic fireworks.

Abraham vs Miranda II headlines a night of professional boxing presented by Seminole Warriors Boxing Promotions and Sauerland Event. Showtime World Championship Boxing will televise this highly-anticipated rematch beginning at 9pm ET / PT.

“This is the matchup that all boxing fans should love and the type of fight that helps keep this great game alive,” said Leon Margules, Executive Director of Seminole Warriors Boxing. “Miranda and Abraham didn’t need to take this fight, but they did, not only for their own legacies, but to give the fans what they’ve been asking for, and I expect that they will deliver in spectacular fashion this June.”

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Im gonna go with Miranda ud .

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I think Abraham could stop Miranda late in this fight. I'll take a UD win though.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
I'm going with Miranda... Abraham has a good defense and good skills but Miranda was able to get him the first time around.. I believe in a catchweight Miranda's power would be even more threatning

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think the 166 will defenitly favor Miranda, i thought Abraham looked like crap his last fight
even though he got the 12th round ko.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I watched that fight on here and Elvin got hammered for 12 rounds. Fighters with less chin would have been destroyed.

He hardly laid a glove of AA either.

AA's jaw was broke in 2 places in the first fight very early and the fight still could have went either way.

This time when AA is healthy for 12 rounds Miranda will lose and lose big.

AA is a complete fighter, skill, speed, power and defence. Ive seen a lot of him and he is going to win huge fights.

IMO he's in Calzaghe, Hopkins, Pavlik, Kessler class right now. Thats how highly i rate him.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well i know miranda will be laying some leather on him, he was robbed last time it wont happen
this time imo Miranda pounds him ;)

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Well i know miranda will be laying some leather on him, he was robbed last time it wont happen
this time imo Miranda pounds him ;)
Some of the point deductions were BS buck but AA pretty much was winning the rounds.

I had it a draw without deducting any points 6-6.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
I think Miranda will break him when they meet again.. Abraham looks complete, he doesnt seem to lack in any department, but I dont see him exceding in any either..

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Some of the point deductions were BS buck but AA pretty much was winning the rounds.

I had it a draw without deducting any points 6-6.
I Thought it should of gone to miranda he seemed to land the harder shots but AA was busier.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I gave it to Miranda by 1 point in the first fight, im gonna let my hatred for Miranda get the best out of me this time tho. AA by UD.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I watched that fight on here and Elvin got hammered for 12 rounds. Fighters with less chin would have been destroyed.

He hardly laid a glove of AA either.

AA's jaw was broke in 2 places in the first fight very early and the fight still could have went either way.

This time when AA is healthy for 12 rounds Miranda will lose and lose big.

AA is a complete fighter, skill, speed, power and defence. Ive seen a lot of him and he is going to win huge fights.

IMO he's in Calzaghe, Hopkins, Pavlik, Kessler class right now. Thats how highly i rate him.
yup :laugh:
Funniest post of all time. Abraham sucks. He's lame as hell. If he's in Calzaghe's class then why don't you give me 2:1 on a million point bet?

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
we will see if Abraham sticks with what he said a while back when he said he
is seeking unification this year.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Funniest post of all time. Abraham sucks. He's lame as hell. If he's in Calzaghe's class then why don't you give me 2:1 on a million point bet?
I'll give you 2/1 he beats Miranda for 1m, your damn right i will.

AA sucks....LMAO!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts