·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I lost like 3 milli. I'll make it back tomorrow night. No worries.

Another exposed Canadian.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Caballero was too much for Molitor to handle.

some could question the stoppage but Molitor had zero chance of winning.

·
The Professor
8,572 Posts
Yeah I lost like 3 milli. I'll make it back tomorrow night. No worries.

Another exposed Canadian.
you're rich, 3 mil is nuttin for you. I can't get any credits built up at all cuz i can only win so few even if i went all in... I make damn long posts too, doesn't give as much credits as it should.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Dude, Shane said close UD or SD in Canada, which means a W is far from concrete. Molitor looked like he didn't train for a tall, rangy, akward, fighter that keeps on coming, he had no chance.

Btw, anyone that has Telemundo should check out Martinez-Vazquez.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you're rich, 3 mil is nuttin for you. I can't get any credits built up at all cuz i can only win so few even if i went all in... I make damn long posts too, doesn't give as much credits as it should.
I made all my points from posting, betting with other posters, and posting. I went all in on Floyd's last 4 fights. Also, put your points in savings, and interest helps a ton.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dude, Shane said close UD or SD in Canada, which means a W is far from concrete. Molitor looked like he didn't train for a tall, rangy, akward, fighter that keeps on coming, he had no chance.

Btw, anyone that has Telemundo should check out Martinez-Vazquez.
Thanks for defending my pick, lol. The last time I saw Caballero I just wasn't impressed man. I think it was the Lacierva fight or someone like that.
caballero looks fairly decent tonight, kind of impressed.
Same here. Really impressed me.
I'm keeping an eye on C-baller from now on.
I am too man.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
If you going to beat Cabellero you need power. Molitor doesn't have any. I told Shane Caballero was going to puinish him. And he did.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Thanks for defending my pick, lol. The last time I saw Caballero I just wasn't impressed man. I think it was the Lacierva fight or someone like that.

Same here. Really impressed me.

I am too man.
Haha, the guy never really looks impressive, except the Somsak fight where he did show solid technique. It's just that when you are 5 11' at 122 with good power, experience, decent technique, and an awkward style, it'll be hard for anyone at 122 to beat you.

It helps that Molitor only had a plan A, trying to time Caballero, when Celestino was clearly beating him up. Not only that, but he was doing the Cotto by dancing straight back until his back was on the ropes, except Cotto actually won some rounds.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I've followed Molitor and have watched all his title defences since I live in Canada and taht was singlehandedly Molitor's worst performance defending the title to date...it was hard to watch, he was nervous and it was obvious he couldn't handle the pressure and lost confidence after the first 2 rounds of the fight. I just HOPE Molitor can bounce back from this, he's a goood kid hopefully he can use this as a stepping stone and gain experience from this. I won't let this fight dictate how goood I believe Caballero really is, put him in the ring with Vasquez or JuanMa and I think his weak defence will get exposed big time

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If you going to beat Cabellero you need power. Molitor doesn't have any. I told Shane Caballero was going to puinish him. And he did.
Yeah you were right. Props.
I've followed Molitor and have watched all his title defences since I live in Canada and taht was singlehandedly Molitor's worst performance defending the title to date...it was hard to watch, he was nervous and it was obvious he couldn't handle the pressure and lost confidence after the first 2 rounds of the fight. I just HOPE Molitor can bounce back from this, he's a goood kid hopefully he can use this as a stepping stone and gain experience from this. I won't let this fight dictate how goood I believe Caballero really is, put him in the ring with Vasquez or JuanMa and I think his weak defence will get exposed big time
Man I've seen Molitor three times, and I agree. I've never seen him look this bad, but you can't take anything away from Cab. He was ballin.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Like I've been saying for a while now, Caballero's size advantages while not as publicized as Paul Williams' are just as pronounced, if not more so, for the division in which he fights. I enjoy the hell outta this guy. I'd love to see him try to unify the division. Juan Manuel Lopez and Cabellero...that's what I'm banging the drum for.

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
Damn!! I'm a huge Molitor fan. I think he's a talented guy and I hope he can bounce back from this. Sucks though, I've still got high hopes for him though but you can't take anything away from Caballero, grats to him.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
had only seen maybe 2 fights from each fighter before but I picked caballero to stop him in the later rounds, Happened kinda early, Molitor just wasnt ready for Caballero's attack.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts