Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so happy that Aaron Rodgers won his game. **** Favre. I can't stand that ******.

I got 5K on Oakland if anyone wants to bet. Denver is favored. I just think McFadden may go crazy tonight, but the only thing that worries me is this sneaky suspicion that Jay Cutler is the real deal.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
I am so happy that Aaron Rodgers won his game. **** Favre. I can't stand that ******.

I got 5K on Oakland if anyone wants to bet. Denver is favored. I just think McFadden may go crazy tonight, but the only thing that worries me is this sneaky suspicion that Jay Cutler is the real deal.

man if I wouldve seen this before the game I wouldve bet all my creds lol..Cutler is the Real Deal he got me a win by 1 point last night ...100 to 99 lol

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
man if I wouldve seen this before the game I wouldve bet all my creds lol..Cutler is the Real Deal he got me a win by 1 point last night ...100 to 99 lol
I bought into the Oakland "is going to be better" hype. Damn I felt stupid after about 1 quarter. I can't wait to see how Denver is with Marshall back.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Oakland? better? lol hell nah , De angelo Hall got Owned by the Rookie Eddie Royal..146 yards on em and most of them where breakin his ankles, I thought the Defensive backs they got would be great but if they on the field all the time because the QB sucks then they're good for nothing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts