·
Banned
25,672 Posts
WHEN YOU GONNA BUY THIS SHANE OR DO YOU ALREADY OWN IT? :laugh:

omg that sucks ass.!!!

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Why did his publicist let him do that? While it wasn't Mike Jones or Lil Flip terrible that was bad. The whole 4 minute thing had only one verse, and my girl could have wrote it. The only part I was feelin' was the 38 special line. The beat was weak, and that chick they kept showing had zero ass. He did this a while ago, and I'm sure he got his wrist slapped.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I happen to love roy jones rap songs. Im always working out to them. As for mayweather, he just doesnt have that rap edge to him. he can run filthy rich records but he better not be rapping lol.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the name of that song is and still, and he even has better ones imo. i made a 35 minute roy jones highlight real including all his fights, interviews, youtube wouldnt let me upload it though. It was tight.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
WOW that song sucked so bad! what is he thinkin he making it too easy for the mayweather haters out there ffs!! But Tj for real how can u like Rj rap? :S i remember laughing so hard while listening to itit made me cry. But hey im not the one to judge other peoples music taste :p

1 - 20 of 40 Posts