Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moralman has a complaint about Boxingforum.com

4K views 87 replies 17 participants last post by  TommyGunn 
#1 ·
Dear Friends
kind regards
I have been preoccupied with work commitments and this explains my inactivity from this forum.
However, I have a complaint with this forum.
I am annoyed that there is no way to put Youtube or Dailymotion on this forum.
I therefore request that this problem is fixed so that I can put Boxing matches, WWF classic footage and the 1960's Batman episodes on this forum.
If you could kindly see that this is done A.S.A.P I'd appreciate it.
yours thankfully
John

#5 ·
Dear TysonJones
Kind regards
You are indeed correct
we can put youtube clips on here
we can also put embed clips on here
as you can see with the Batman vid i posted
Yours thankfully
Tommy

#10 ·
You need to use this code. [ youtube ] enter embeded code here [ / youtube] Dont leave spaces like i did though.

The embeded code is the bit ive highlighted in the code.

#14 ·
How can a man that hates gay people watch two lubed up guys in uderwear touch eachother and huging and all that ****, im pretty sure God doesnt approve my friend.

Sorry to tell you this but you are truly going to hell for watching wrestling :(

Wrestling is not moral its gay.

#27 ·
Dear Friends
kind regards
I'd like to respond to the following people.
Violent Demise.........

Dear Oral Man

Do you like the bitch bouncing on my sig? She's hot, huh?
Are you a pimp?
If so, please send me your adress and I will report you to your local authorities.
You need to be taken off the streets.
TysonJones...........

Oral man reminds me of a poor mans simon cowell.
You remind me of a man who sells crack in brooklyn.
It is no wonder that you dislike me.

He's one weird and F'ed up individual. I'll tell you that much.
You have held a grudge against me from day one and the only reason for that is because I adhere to Christian teachings and refrain from immorality.

He is/was a regular poster over at ESB but was forever being banned for being involved in dumb arguments and stuff like that.
I have been banned 12 times at ESB and every one of those bans were on the insistance of an administrator who allows his flawed members to cloud his judgement.

I still havent made my mind up if this is even the real Moralman although his thread in the hitory section looks about right.
There is only one Moralman.
I think that it is quite disgraceful that you allow people like Violent Demise and Tyson Jones to insult me.
I expect better moderating from you in the future.
yours thankfully
John

#31 ·
Dear Friends
kind regards
I'd like to respond to the following people.
Violent Demise.........

Are you a pimp?
If so, please send me your adress and I will report you to your local authorities.
You need to be taken off the streets.

TysonJones...........

You remind me of a man who sells crack in brooklyn.
It is no wonder that you dislike me.

You have held a grudge against me from day one and the only reason for that is because I adhere to Christian teachings and refrain from immorality.

I have been banned 12 times at ESB and every one of those bans were on the insistance of an administrator who allows his flawed members to cloud his judgement.

There is only one Moralman.
I think that it is quite disgraceful that you allow people like Violent Demise and Tyson Jones to insult me.
I expect better moderating from you in the future.
yours thankfully
John
Now that's what I call comedy. :laugh:

#30 ·
MM.

You ever thought to yourself its you that has the problem? Its very obvious from what ive seen from you the past couple of years its you.

You want me to moderate members? You came on this forum and insulted 4 or 5 guys with your fiorst few posts. Why would i say anything to my regular members when its clearly you who started the BS?

I seen your open letter in the lounge at ESB. So far here you've done the very opposite of what you were claiming you were going to do on it.

Maybe you should just stay out of the lounge with your problems and PM me personaly so i can help you.

Wheres the fun in that though? You wont get the atension you so desperatly crave......

#36 ·
Dear Friends
kind regards
I cannot understand why the members of this forum are so arrogant, you should be delighted that I contribute to this forum.
I feel that this is another forum that is filled up with convicted criminals and liberals, much like other forums.
I am very dissapointed with the lax standards of this forum.
I may include this forum in a list of forums that I am going to complain about in my special email to Adam West.
I feel that I may have no choice but to do this.
yours thankfully
John

#37 ·
LMAO. . . .

First off, why should they be delighted by your 'contributions' to this forum? you have contributed NOTHING.

Second, Please leave my name out of this. Im very busy at the moment.

Yours thankfully,
Adam West

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.