Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 160 Posts

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Friends
kind regards
I am delighted to join the Boxing forum.
I will be contributing to the Boxing forum and the Lounge.
I will be creating Fantasy Warfare matches and will be highlighting the best boxing matches over the last 100 years in the Step back in time series.
I am an upright Christian and a believer of Moral ethics.
I expect all of the forumers to be respectful of what I have to offer at this forum.
I also hope that the moderators at this forum are not of the homosexual persuasion and are completely unbiased.
I look forward to peaceful discussion with you all.
yours thankfully
John

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What? Like seriously dude. Am I missing a prank here or something?
Dear Icantbox
kind regards
You strike me as being a forum troll.
What gives you the right to accuse me of a prank simply by introducing myself?
I feel that you need to learn how to respect an upright and knowledgeable poster.
You can start by making a full public apology for false accusations.
I await your apology and hope that you will not take this tone with me again.
yours thankfully
John

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Dear Friends
kind regards
I am delighted to join the Boxing forum.
I will be contributing to the Boxing forum and the Lounge.
I will be creating Fantasy Warfare matches and will be highlighting the best boxing matches over the last 100 years in the Step back in time series.
I am an upright Christian and a believer of Moral ethics.
I expect all of the forumers to be respectful of what I have to offer at this forum.
I also hope that the moderators at this forum are not of the homosexual persuasion and are completely unbiased.
I look forward to peaceful discussion with you all.
yours thankfully
John
What happen? They ban you from Eastside for good?

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What happen? They ban you from Eastside for good?
Dear Violent Demise
kind regards
I have been banned from the 11th time from ESB for ansolutely no reason.
RossTheBoss wants to turn ESB (Eastern Soviet Block) into a haven for every homosexual poster on the planet, therefore he wants to rid his forum of all upstanding members.
Hopefully this forum is owned and operated by upright people.
I hope to greatly contribute to the continued growth of this forum.
yours thankfully
John

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Dear Icantbox
kind regards
You strike me as being a forum troll.
What gives you the right to accuse me of a prank simply by introducing myself?
I feel that you need to learn how to respect an upright and knowledgeable poster.
You can start by making a full public apology for false accusations.
I await your apology and hope that you will not take this tone with me again.
yours thankfully
John

A troll? :laugh:

Nah man. I'm just bewildered by you pushing your morality on us in a first post. If you are a knowledgeable boxing fan I will surely enjoy discussing many topics with you.

Just be aware that the boxing world is full of drugs, fornication, ill-morals and greedy men. This forum is a microchosm of that at times.

Much love,
King Smartass

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Dear Violent Demise
kind regards
I have been banned from the 11th time from ESB for ansolutely no reason.
RossTheBoss wants to turn ESB (Eastern Soviet Block) into a haven for every homosexual poster on the planet, therefore he wants to rid his forum of all upstanding members.
Hopefully this forum is owned and operated by upright people.
I hope to greatly contribute to the continued growth of this forum.
yours thankfully
John
I see. What's your take on watching boxing, drinking booze, smoking dope and sleeping with a bunch of girls?

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dear Friends
kind regards
I would like it to be known that I oppose immorality and lax standards.
I want to be known as a flagbearer for Christian civilization and an opposer of the degeneracy that is so widespread in our society today.
All lowlife fornicators will be condemned by me, as well as those who promote homosexuality.
yours thankfully
John

·
Registered
808 Posts
Dear Friends
kind regards
I want to be known as a flagbearer for Christian civilization and an opposer of the degeneracy that is so widespread in our society today.
All lowlife fornicators will be condemned by me, as well as those who promote homosexuality.
yours thankfully
John
Bro what is tha deal with the kind regards and the yours thankfully , cant you post without that on every post.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Dear Friends
kind regards
yours thankfully
John
I got 3 sons by 3 different women. Do I fall into the lowlife fornicators category?

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bro what is tha deal with the kind regards and the yours thankfully , cant you post without that on every post.
Dear jroc81
kind regards
Please don't question my form letter way of making a post.
I have been doing it for nearly five years and will not stop typing that way because it seems puzzling to you.
If you could kindly refrain from making unreasonable requests in the future I'd appreciate it.
yours thankfully
John

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
moralman
salutations
In the future if you could avoid calling out "sinners" in your own backdoor kind of way, I'd appreciate it.

Warmest Regards
Matt the Dego

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
moralman
salutations
In the future if you could avoid calling out "sinners" in your own backdoor kind of way, I'd appreciate it.

Warmest Regards
Matt the Dego
Dear Fagcantbox
kind regards
I will be making an official complaint about to the administration.
I have been on here for less than an hour and already I sense that you are going to be a problem.
Please kindly refrain from posting in my threads in the future.
yours thankfully
John

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
What the heck, you better not try to talk to me like that. Your going to condemn me, man I'd like to see you try. And why are you typing in block format with closed punctuation? This is a boxing forum. enough with the moral crap. There's nothing moral about boxing, its just great entertainment at a high level of risk.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Dear Fagcantbox
kind regards
I will be making an official complaint about to the administration.
I have been on here for less than an hour and already I sense that you are going to be a problem.
Please kindly refrain from posting in my threads in the future.
yours thankfully
John
I can see it's going to be good times with you here

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Why dont you be so kind and send a note to the admin about me as well. Because you complain, yet your the one goign to end up getting the infractions because of the way you are already coming off.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
What the heck, you better not try to talk to me like that. Your going to condemn me, man I'd like to see you try. And why are you typing in block format with closed punctuation? This is a boxing forum. enough with the moral crap. There's nothing moral about boxing, its just great entertainment at a high level of risk.
That's it I'm filing a complaint against you. LOL

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
that dude just called me gay! I might have been being a smartass but I surely didn't speak to him in a manner such as that. If I get in trouble by the admin for anything I've said then he better get banned because that guy went over the line.

Number 1-I'm not gay
Number 2-"Judge not Lest Ye Be Judged" pick up your Bible before you spout off.

1 - 20 of 160 Posts