Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok at first we were all critical of FNR 4's roster, but I just checked today, and they did a fantastic job with the roster. Here it is:

Heavyweight
Muhammad Ali
Joe Frazier
Mike Tyson
Lennox Lewis
Rocky Marciano
Evander Holyfield
George Foreman
Joe Louis
Sonny Liston
Tommy Morrison
zack morris

Light Heavyweight
Roy Jones Jr
Chad Dawson
James Toney
Antonio Tarver
Jeff Lacy
Bernard Hopkins
Glen Johnson

Middleweight
Sugar Ray Leonard
Winky Wright
Kelly Pavlik
Arthur Abraham
Joe Calzaghe
Thomas Hearns
Marvin Hagler
Felix Trinidad
Jake LaMotta
Jermain Taylor

Welterweight
Sergio Mora
Oscar De La Hoya
Ricky Hatton
Floyd Mayweather Jr.
Emanuel Augustus
Miguel Cotto
Shane Mosley
Zab Judah

Lightweight
Roberto Duran
Joel Casamayor
José Luis Castillo
Hector Camacho
Diego Corrales
Michael Katsidis

Featherweight
Manny Pacquiao
Gerry Penalosa
Rey Bautista
Naseem Hamed
Marco Antonio Barrera
Willie Pep
Edwin Valero

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Is this confirmed Bill? If so they've done a great job :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't think it's final, but I think it's a very good list. They through in the old guys, and the new. I'm pretty excited now.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
And Calzaghe a middleweight? That drives me crazy how they just throw guys around in order to balance things.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I'm happy with that roster. Guys in the wrong weight class don't bother me that much. I just rwally wanna see a much improved career mode, that's all I ask.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Katsidis and the Prince? THat's kick ass!

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Holmes and Dempsey have been added to the heavyweight roster, and Robinson has been added to middleweight.

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
Katsidis and the Prince? THat's kick ass!
the prince is a good fighter. infact if you could do ring entrances, flips and dancing in this game then the prince was made for it.

he may not be the best boxer in the world, but he had good power, reflexes and was very unorthadoxed. he adds something to the game like he added something different to the boxing world.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
the prince is a good fighter. infact if you could do ring entrances, flips and dancing in this game then the prince was made for it.

he may not be the best boxer in the world, but he had good power, reflexes and was very unorthadoxed. he adds something to the game like he added something different to the boxing world.
He adds someone for me to beat up :D I'll be reliving Barrera-Hamed a lot when this game comes out :laugh: Just to prove who was the better fighter another 20 or so times :laugh:

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
The roster looks great. But I've got a question, how can Pavlik, Holmes & Calzaghe be in it, I thought they were in Prizefighter?

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Thats awesome....Cant wait to fukk Hamed up with Lennox Lewis. :D

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
They should swap divisions with Calzaghe and Lacy.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Hamed is gonna get merked by every single fighter :laugh::laugh::D
It'll be cool if they get his style down with all the taunts and shitt like that. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
damn haters lol

say what you want but he is a fighter that went wrong. like a lot of fighters who had it, they lost it.

if boxing was able to capture the prime of a fighter, (which is impossible since people look differently against each other styles) then hamed would not have had more respect. shame that money made him too arrogant.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
damn haters lol

say what you want but he is a fighter that went wrong. like a lot of fighters who had it, they lost it.

if boxing was able to capture the prime of a fighter, (which is impossible since people look differently against each other styles) then hamed would not have had more respect. shame that money made him too arrogant.
His personality isn't nice :thumbsdown: And I'm a big Barrera fan. So no I don't really like Naseem :laugh: Like I said Hamed gonna get merked by every fighter :laugh:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts