Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Cotto TKO

Votes: 6 37.5%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys I want to start three threads that are poll answers only for Mayweather-Hatton, Mosley-Cotto, and Calzaghe-Kessler. Please just pick who you think will win and then in the body of the post pick Tko, decision, or knockout with the round as well. PLEASE do not let these get into arguments. I simply want to see everyone's picks and that's it. Thanks guys!!!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I have a feeling cotto wins by late TKO. Mosley hurts him several times but cotto comes through and wins in the late rounds. Maybe round 10-11

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Please vote in the poll if you haven't already guys. Thanks for the participation.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
As much as I love Mosely I got to go with Cotto with the late tko. And I still think Mosely beats Floyd even with a lost to Cotto.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
The consensus is in.

7 to 5 ---- Cotto
Is that who everyone is going with?

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
7 votes for Cotto and 5 for Mosley to win. I assume that everyone voted accordingly with who they expect to win.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I think Moseley is going to hurt Cotto in one of the Early rounds. I mean Cotto has been seriously hurt in most of his recent fights early, they just didnt capitalize on it. Seeing how Mosely is much more schooled then any fighter Cotto has faced so far, and he's just much better too, i think Cotto gets hurt early and Moseley Jumps on him and closes the show.

-melty

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Meltdown50 said:
I think Moseley is going to hurt Cotto in one of the Early rounds. I mean Cotto has been seriously hurt in most of his recent fights early, they just didnt capitalize on it. Seeing how Mosely is much more schooled then any fighter Cotto has faced so far, and he's just much better too, i think Cotto gets hurt early and Moseley Jumps on him and closes the show.

-melty
I thought of that senerio too.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts