Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bill you are watching? Awesome dude! Be sure to check out my play-by-play and add your opinions/thoughts. Who you got? Mosley or Cotto? I think you like mosley, but I can't remember.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
Bill you are watching? Awesome dude! Be sure to check out my play-by-play and add your opinions/thoughts. Who you got? Mosley or Cotto? I think you like mosley, but I can't remember.
Yep. I watch more than you guts think. A lot of times I watch, its just at my cabin, over 100 miles away from my computer. I like Mosely, so I'm rooting for him, but all I truly care about is if its a good fight or not, much like Hopkins-Winky...which I was sadly disapointed with.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rayman said:
Can't believe I'm watching the lightweight champion Casamayor is a bum.
Easy killer. Casamayor is no bum man. Is he fighting like a dried up pu$$y? Yes. Is he a bum? No. I feel you though man. I have been watching more of the football game than this fight.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bill1234 said:
Yep. I watch more than you guts think. A lot of times I watch, its just at my cabin, over 100 miles away from my computer. I like Mosely, so I'm rooting for him, but all I truly care about is if its a good fight or not, much like Hopkins-Winky...which I was sadly disapointed with.
Good to see you watching some current fights Bill. I am proud of you buddy! :D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts