Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Mosley-Cotto undercard results

2K views 37 replies 6 participants last post by  prettyboywho 
#1 ·
Ortiz stops the pathetic Maussa in the first round. Maussa is the slowest boxer I can think of as of right now. Easy fight for Ortiz.

#5 ·
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
Bill you are watching? Awesome dude! Be sure to check out my play-by-play and add your opinions/thoughts. Who you got? Mosley or Cotto? I think you like mosley, but I can't remember.
Yep. I watch more than you guts think. A lot of times I watch, its just at my cabin, over 100 miles away from my computer. I like Mosely, so I'm rooting for him, but all I truly care about is if its a good fight or not, much like Hopkins-Winky...which I was sadly disapointed with.

#8 ·
bill1234 said:
Yep. I watch more than you guts think. A lot of times I watch, its just at my cabin, over 100 miles away from my computer. I like Mosely, so I'm rooting for him, but all I truly care about is if its a good fight or not, much like Hopkins-Winky...which I was sadly disapointed with.
Good to see you watching some current fights Bill. I am proud of you buddy! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.