Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Contrary to recent reports, sources close to the situation have just confirmed that three-time world champion Sugar Shane Mosley will indeed be facing former unidsputed welterweight champion Zab Judah on May 17th at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. The bout will take place on HBO pay-per-view.

Source: FightHype.com

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I have one question, seeing how both lost their last big fight, why is this ppv? Shut, of course i'll buy it but it still pisses me off.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
I wont buy it. Waste of money.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
PPV is what keeps the clamps on boxing, but the people in control are making big money so I expect it to get worse.

Mosley by KO.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I am Taking Mosley in this fight .. if Zab Looks like he did against Mayweather .. forget it ... Shane will take out Zab IMO

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I like them both and it'll be a great fight but something makes me think oscar is behind this. He agreed to fight for free on hbo, yet mosley is still fighting on ppv. Mosley is a GB fighter and oscar will get a good check from that ppv telecast. Oscar fooled us all, I figured we were going to have a non ppv month in may. oh well.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
It should be a good scrap, with both guys desperate to salvage what little of their careers is left, but I wont give them the satisfaction I'll either read about it here or wait for the replay, like lance said no way should this fight be a PPV..:thumbsdown:

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
If Hopkins-Calzaghe ain't PPV. I don't think is will be easier. I think it'll wind up on regular HBO.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Wow PPV, this one IMO is a flop if they don't stack it with a good undercard. I was hoping for a Mosely-Quintana fight. so much for that.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I don't think so. To be honest Zab may have more followers than Mosley at this point and that isn't saying much.

·
Registered
221 Posts
It is truly an addiction. I guarantee if there is absolutely nothing on TV and I'm bored I will be flipping to ch. 500 and watching the hype. 10 Min into it I am hitting buy on the remote. That has happened a few times when I have said I will absolutely not buy this one!

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I'll buy it if it comes down to it, but this is not ppv worthy. I would love to see this on the undercard of delahoya/forbes. HBO BOXING rating would be awesome because of the free preview weekend.

·
Registered
830 Posts
I can't understand how thing fight got made or what its purpose is:dunno:

I can see why Zab would want the fight and be happy to get it, but that's it...

1 - 20 of 47 Posts