Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
My prediction is Mosley will stop Mayorga in 8. IMO Mayorga hasn't been the same since Tito/Oscar literally fked him up. Mosley, even at his age, is still a skilled boxer. He doesn't have the pace that he once had but I still think he can stop Mayorga.

Berto over Forbes. I think Forbes is a very slick operator. He's a good mover, very hard to hit but I'm on the Berto band wagon atm. Not to mention Forbes has never been stopped, so if Berto stops him then that sends out a message.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lets not forget vbookie guys, lets get that thing poppin'. The odds on mosley and berto suck, but there are some very good over and under odds if you'd like to make some points. Mayorga and Forbes are nearly 5:1 underdogs.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
My prediction is Mosley will stop Mayorga in 8. IMO Mayorga hasn't been the same since Tito/Oscar literally fked him up. Mosley, even at his age, is still a skilled boxer. He doesn't have the pace that he once had but I still think he can stop Mayorga.

Berto over Forbes. I think Forbes is a very slick operator. He's a good mover, very hard to hit but I'm on the Berto band wagon atm. Not to mention Forbes has never been stopped, so if Berto stops him then that sends out a message.
I agree that Mosley will stop Mayorga in 8. Mayorga can't take a shot like he used to.

Lets not forget vbookie guys, lets get that thing poppin'. The odds on mosley and berto suck, but there are some very good over and under odds if you'd like to make some points. Mayorga and Forbes are nearly 5:1 underdogs.
Thanks for reminding me. There's a few inviting odds tonight.

·
Premium Member
5,471 Posts
I just think Mosley will be too fast and too active for this verson of Mayorga Mayorga will get tired trying to keep up and Mosley will beat him intill the ref breaks them up

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You think he stops mayorga before oscar did? I see it ending around 9 rounds. Possible UD for Mosley. I dont think Mayorga wins but I've heard he is highly motivated to avenge his few losses

·
Premium Member
5,471 Posts
You think he stops mayorga before oscar did? I see it ending around 9 rounds. Possible UD for Mosley. I dont think Mayorga wins but I've heard he is highly motivated to avenge his few losses
Mayorga was a better fighter against Oscar, I think This version of Mayorga wont stand up to Mosley

Saying that im hoping for the massive upset since i put a little money on it, only 5 but meh i win like 25 if he does it

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Last I saw mosley against Cotto he was allready showing signs of declining, I hope he's not wasted tonight, Mayorga still dangerous and could sneek one in, I hope not but anything is possible...

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mayorga was a better fighter against Oscar, I think This version of Mayorga wont stand up to Mosley

Saying that im hoping for the massive upset since i put a little money on it, only 5 but meh i win like 25 if he does it
I disagree, Mayorga looked much better against vargas ( which only a fewa gave him a chance to win that one ). I think he'll look better against mosley than he did against Oscar. We'll just have to see. I put about 150,000 on the over and 20,000 on Mayorga for kicks.

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
Yeah because he was closer to his prime back then. I honestly think Mosley will knock him out cold early.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah because he was closer to his prime back then. I honestly think Mosley will knock him out cold early.
I still think he underestimated Oscar to begin with. We'll see though. I dont see anyone knocking mayorga out cold.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Last I saw mosley against Cotto he was allready showing signs of declining, I hope he's not wasted tonight, Mayorga still dangerous and could sneek one in, I hope not but anything is possible...
I don't think he's declining that much though.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts