Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here fancy doing a play by play for this fight?

You will be well rewarded with points if you can commit. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tommy, do you know if this fight is even been shown over here?

Its not listed on SKY or Setanta Tom, i have a feeling SKY will show it the following week on friday fight night.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Man, that sucks. I really wanna see this fight live.
I'll be looking for a stream for this one Tom, if i find one i'll send it to you.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
I'd do it but it looks like someone else is doing it. Plus I'm confused is it showing on paperview or what? Cause i read other comments and i'm confused

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like to volunteer to do the play by play on this fight, when is it..
Sounds good Hugo. I think you done one before and it was pretty good.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
That's good seating. Nothing like watching fights live. It's great. Have fun
Thanks man. I like to sit at the very front of the first elevated level in arenas that are compact. I like to have the same angle live that the cameras show on TV. Sitting on the floor is nice, but I don't like having to look up and through the ropes.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Thanks man. I like to sit at the very front of the first elevated level in arenas that are compact. I like to have the same angle live that the cameras show on TV. Sitting on the floor is nice, but I don't like having to look up and through the ropes.
I noticed you and Violent text a lot during the fights. We should pick a fight in Vegas and all go to it. I know Violent, Wicked and Darlene would be up for it. Especially if it's Vegas.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
That sounds like a plan and is something I've been thinking about starting a thread about to test the waters here. I think more than a few members would be all about it.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
I noticed you and Violent text a lot during the fights. We should pick a fight in Vegas and all go to it. I know Violent, Wicked and Darlene would be up for it. Especially if it's Vegas.
That sounds like a plan and is something I've been thinking about starting a thread about to test the waters here. I think more than a few members would be all about it.
It would be a girl, booze and "evil word" fest. I have no doubts about that. I got people in Vegas.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts