Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Who would u rather see Mosley fight next?

• Ricardo Mayorga

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Zab Juddah

Votes: 3 30.0%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Hopefuly Mayorga, that guys the most entertaining fighter in boxing, in and out of the ring.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Im going with Judah, Mosley vs Judah would be great to see imo, it would be a pure boxing match for the first few rounds, then a slugfest, then execution. But i would rather see Mayorga vs Judah at 154.

·
Banned
589 Posts
Im going with Judah, Mosley vs Judah would be great to see imo, it would be a pure boxing match for the first few rounds, then a slugfest, then execution. But i would rather see Mayorga vs Judah at 154.
There Would Be More Hype Around Judah-Mosley, Casual Fans Would Buy Into The Pure Boxer Vs. The Pure Boxer Over The Brawler Vs. The Boxer.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Mayorga fought on showtime ppv, but it wasnt even really showtime ppv. showtime I think had the rights to it but it sure as hell didnt look like showtime ppv. It was a little less than showtime quality. However Mayorga is an hbo fighter and they'll always welcome him back to fight guys like mosley. He's always competitive and always brings us fans a huge show. But Mayorga, being a real welterweight, ( a huge welter and strong welter ) and once had the unified titles and got them from forrest ( a prime forrest who beat mosley and has never lost to any one else so i had when people act like mayorga beat a washed up forrest ) Judah isnt a legit welter ( but he's close ) and is more of crossroad guy. I can see alot of contenders beating judah. I cant see alot of contenders beating mayorga because of his devasting power and odd odd style.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts