Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a bit of noise about Mayorga stepping into face Mosley here. Thoughts?

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
There is a bit of noise about Mayorga stepping into face Mosley here. Thoughts?
Dang how do they do it Judah and Mayorga have both had their butts handed to them in the ring a few times lately. Yet STILL keep getting big fights HOW!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
707 Posts
I would like to see that as a matter of fact that is the weekdn of my birthday and I was planing on going to see the Mosley vs zab fight since I know it would be stupid crowded. this makes allot of sense but its a dangerous fight for Shane Mayorga hits hard and seem motivated.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It would probably be at 154 too, i doubt Mayorga could make 147 in such a short space of time.

I like the idea of this, Mayorga is always fun to watch regardless of who he's in with.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Mayorga has no chance vs. Mosley, Mosley is a great fighter and is one of my favorites, i dont see Mayorga getting pass him

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mayorga will lose big but what makes him exciting is he is capable of knocking anyone out at any time with the amount of leather he throws.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I dont know about you guys but judah mayorga is the fight i've always wanted to see. I know alot of you dont like mayorga but I'd actually bet on mayorga to win that fight.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Mayorga will lose big but what makes him exciting is he is capable of knocking anyone out at any time with the amount of leather he throws.
Yeah Mayorga can stop almost anyone at any time, but I couldn't even imagine him stopping Mosley.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I dont know about you guys but judah mayorga is the fight i've always wanted to see. I know alot of you dont like mayorga but I'd actually bet on mayorga to win that fight.

Zab would be dancing again, i like Mayorga. I think he's great inside and outside the ring, funny as hell outside it.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah Mayorga can stop almost anyone at any time, but I couldn't even imagine him stopping Mosley.
Forrest had Shane shook up pretty badly so Mayorga would have more than enough power to stop him. It is unimaginable though.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Mosley Stops mayorga around the 7th or 8th.

Mayorga stops judah in around the 7th or 8th.

Forrest should step up and give mayorga another fight. I'd like to see forrest shut down again.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Mayorga just has his number. Its a shame too, Forrest may have gone unbeaten if not for Mayorga.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts