Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Don't know what to think about this??? Wonder if this will mess up GBP?? I know some of this came out before, but i think it was Conte, not his trainer that let it out before?

FOX Sports on MSN - Boxing -

·
Banned
145 Posts
Shane Mosley is a great fighter, I do hope this isn't true because it will affect his legacy.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Its just cheap and easy speculation, BS even.

If someone has evidence that is worth anything, then they can present it to the relevant authorities and Shane will get banned.

Of course they probably don't have jack evidence, which is why those making accusations are probably are doing this via the media in an attempt to taint him.

Top fighter and legit until proven otherwise :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Its just cheap and easy speculation, BS even.

If someone has evidence that is worth anything, then they can present it to the relevant authorities and Shane will get banned.

Of course they probably don't have jack evidence, which is why those making accusations are probably are doing this via the media in an attempt to taint him.

Top fighter and legit until proven otherwise :thumbsup:
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Er, I already did a thread on this :laugh: Anyway, Mosley ain't someone who you would imagine is a cheat. He's always been a top guy IMO. Unlike Fat Toney.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Er, I already did a thread on this :laugh: Anyway, Mosley ain't someone who you would imagine is a cheat. He's always been a top guy IMO. Unlike Fat Toney.
Vargas , Holyfield, Toney, Jones Jr now Shane Mosely who's gonna be next to accused of juicing. If any of them are guilty then all HOF hopes will be off surely

·
Registered
249 Posts
Vargas , Holyfield, Toney, Jones Jr now Shane Mosely who's gonna be next to accused of juicing. If any of them are guilty then all HOF hopes will be off surely

Only Toney and Jones have ever been tested positive.

I have no doubt more boxers used setroids/testosterone to improve their gym work but until tested positive i like to remain open minded.

I also like Shane Mosley he is an all round quality guy and genuine legend unlike Toney or Jones.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts

I have no doubt more boxers used setroids/testosterone to improve their gym work but until tested positive i like to remain open minded.

I also like Shane Mosley he is an all round quality guy and genuine legend unlike Toney or Jones.
I agree that Mosley is an all round quality guy and a genuine great, but you gotta say that Jones is a great as well :D ;)

·
Registered
249 Posts
I agree that Mosley is an all round quality guy and a genuine great, but you gotta say that Jones is a great as well :D ;)

Why he failed a test missed 3 test between 97-01 lost to the best two 175lb fighters he ever fought.

He looked good against Toney and the bums he fought, lets get real Jones fought more cans than anyone in boxing history.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Why would it? :confused:
Because the trainer claims it happened before the DLH fight. Don't know about you, but if my partner cheated before are fight, I would be pissed the F off.

This story has nothing to do with steroids that make someone stronger, but EPO to help with one's endurance. To me, that is way worse for a boxer to take then any roid that will give you strength.

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts

i agree too. i don't know how long it stays in the body but i have watched atheltics and heard of runners not picking up prize money because they have busy lives etc... these people obviously win and not take the money since they have to do a drugs test. they get their money through sponsorships which don't do drugs tests. some of them stop the roids etc nearer to the bigger competition. i guess they know that most if not all the others will not use the drugs near the olympics too.

unfortunately in sports you will get people who have too much drive to win by any means.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts

Good post. Innocent until PROVEN guilty.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts