Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
During the world's history, it has inhabited some truly evil and brutal people. Who were some of them?

One of them that I find extremely interesting is probably the mobs greatest hitman/enforcer: Richard Kuklinski. He has admited (after already serving multiple life sentences) to killing over 200 people. He said he killed around 100 on his own, no order or money to do it. He was interviewed by the very qualified and known Park Dietz, who has interviewed people such as Jeffrey Dahmer to try and figure out what makes them tick. Kuklinski never felt any remorse or fear, and doesn't care when, where, or who he kills, although, even he had ethics. He wouldn't kill a woman or child.

Kuklinski served as the mobs leading hitman and enforcer from the late 60's up until his capture in the late 80's. He was arrested because he was a suspect for quite a few murders. An undercover cop with a wire caught him saying enough things to warrant an arrest. When the police arrested him, they closed down the whole road to his house, and it was lined with police cars. It took 5 policemen just to get the 6'5, 275lb man just to get onto the hood of the car. When one officer made the mistake of putting his boot on Kuklinski's wife, it through him into a rage and he promplty started to beat the piss out of the 5 officers trying to hold him down. It took more to retain him and just to get the hand cuffs on him. In court he admitted to 4 murders and he got multiple life sentences. Later on in 2003 he admitted to killing over 200 people (mainly because he didn't care what happened to him anymore). He died at the age of 70 in 2005.

Here he is in 2003, leaving his interview with Park Dietz:

G

·
bill, ive got the book at home and its next on my list to read and i have seen the interviews, however there is some question marks over the lost of murders Kuklinski claims to of committed. no doubting he killed people but some of the people he claims to of killed and his methods used are questionable as there has never been bodies for some people he claims to of randomly killed on the street of his own accord.i believe he has exzadurated his role in an awful lot of what he says, something i believe the mob tend to agree with.

he was an awful evil **** though

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He used to freeze bodies to confuse times of death, he also used to dismember the bodies. We have to remember, he wasn't trying to get caught, he wasn't going for notority or his resume, he was doing his job or just getting pissed and killing the person that did it.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
During the world's history, it has inhabited some truly evil and brutal people. Who were some of them?

One of them that I find extremely interesting is probably the mobs greatest hitman/enforcer: Richard Kuklinski. He has admited (after already serving multiple life sentences) to killing over 200 people. He said he killed around 100 on his own, no order or money to do it. He was interviewed by the very qualified and known Park Dietz, who has interviewed people such as Jeffrey Dahmer to try and figure out what makes them tick. Kuklinski never felt any remorse or fear, and doesn't care when, where, or who he kills, although, even he had ethics. He wouldn't kill a woman or child.

Kuklinski served as the mobs leading hitman and enforcer from the late 60's up until his capture in the late 80's. He was arrested because he was a suspect for quite a few murders. An undercover cop with a wire caught him saying enough things to warrant an arrest. When the police arrested him, they closed down the whole road to his house, and it was lined with police cars. It took 5 policemen just to get the 6'5, 275lb man just to get onto the hood of the car. When one officer made the mistake of putting his boot on Kuklinski's wife, it through him into a rage and he promplty started to beat the piss out of the 5 officers trying to hold him down. It took more to retain him and just to get the hand cuffs on him. In court he admitted to 4 murders and he got multiple life sentences. Later on in 2003 he admitted to killing over 200 people (mainly because he didn't care what happened to him anymore). He died at the age of 70 in 2005.

Here he is in 2003, leaving his interview with Park Dietz:
I've seen most to all of his interviews and I'm not sure he that he did kill over 100 though over a 20 year career, with a couple kills before then, it is possible. Rivi (Cocaine Cowboys) was the main hitman for The Godmother in 80's Miami, when it was the murder capital, if you find Kuklinski interesting you'll find him also.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He had more than just a couple before then. He killed 3-5 that were screwing with him driving, he got out and they did too, so he shot them all dead. He killed all of the kids that used to bully him, he killed a guy he just flat out didn't like, and he killed a guy in a bar fight. That's around 10 kills before the age of 25.

G

·
He had more than just a couple before then. He killed 3-5 that were screwing with him driving, he got out and they did too, so he shot them all dead. He killed all of the kids that used to bully him, he killed a guy he just flat out didn't like, and he killed a guy in a bar fight. That's around 10 kills before the age of 25.
sorry bill, i know he killed alot of people but police have said that there was never any body found in the area he said with someone shot with a cross bow etc... while i will accept he killed alot of people it is no where near the numbers he claims. the mob have also denied his involvment in alot of what he claims. no doubt he killed alot but no where near the amount he claims.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry bill, i know he killed alot of people but police have said that there was never any body found in the area he said with someone shot with a cross bow etc... while i will accept he killed alot of people it is no where near the numbers he claims. the mob have also denied his involvment in alot of what he claims. no doubt he killed alot but no where near the amount he claims.:thumbsup:
The mob doesn't need to get into anymore trouble than it's already in. People will admit to less when they are under suspicion or on trial. He only admitted to 4-5 murders when he went to court in 1988, obviously he killed many more than that.

G

·
The mob doesn't need to get into anymore trouble than it's already in. People will admit to less when they are under suspicion or on trial. He only admitted to 4-5 murders when he went to court in 1988, obviously he killed many more than that.
not denying he killed more than he was charged bill, but he claims he killed people randomly on the street with a crossbow etc.. and then left, police say there is no evidence or bodies to support this confession and have dismissed it as fantasy.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They did find the cross bow though. And the man who he first just randomly killed to get into the mob. He wasn't sure himself if he killed over 200. He said definately to over 100 though. He paused and had to think for 200, he was sort of borderline. I do believe he killed around 150, the mob does it's work very cleverly, and makes sure no evidence is left. When people go "missing" the mob is typicaly the cause.

G

·
They did find the cross bow though. And the man who he first just randomly killed to get into the mob. He wasn't sure himself if he killed over 200. He said definately to over 100 though. He paused and had to think for 200, he was sort of borderline. I do believe he killed around 150, the mob does it's work very cleverly, and makes sure no evidence is left. When people go "missing" the mob is typicaly the cause.
ive seen the interview a few times bill and while im not disputing hes a killer, he almost certainly hasnt killed the amounts he claims to of is all.

alot of people have crossbows, finding a dead body with bow in their head in a public place isnt something the police would miss mate:thumbsup:

like alot of convicted killers, and this is fairly common, they know they aint never getting out and start claiming killings which they never commited, why? havent a fukking clue, possibly to gain more noteriety but also cos their off their nuts:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
What kind of hitman kills people randomly in the street? Might as well turn himself in. Talk about furtiveness.

G

·
What kind of hitman kills people randomly in the street? Might as well turn himself in. Talk about furtiveness.
kinda my point mate, alot of what he has claimed to of done has been discredited by other sources including the police.

he was a nasty mother fukker though and killed alot of people but half what he has claimed is fantasy

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Call me sick if you will, but I've always been extremely interrested in the pyschological profiles of serial killers. I'm not talking about guys like this. I'm talking about the Gacy's and Dahmer's; guys who would straight up keep people in their freezer to play with later. I've done extensive research on the links between over 25 serial killers for a 37 page paper that I considered publishing. Very interesting stuff in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
His test was to kill the guy right on the spot. He never mentioned the part where they got rid of the body. I don't really believe some of it, like where he beat a man to death to the point where the blood was filling his shoes. But he does have video evidence of a lot of it that is just too sickening to show to the public.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Call me sick if you will, but I've always been extremely interrested in the pyschological profiles of serial killers. I'm not talking about guys like this. I'm talking about the Gacy's and Dahmer's; guys who would straight up keep people in their freezer to play with later. I've done extensive research on the links between over 25 serial killers for a 37 page paper that I considered publishing. Very interesting stuff in my opinion.
I find it very interesting aswell. That's what prompted the thread. I was just sharing about one of the serial killers that I find more interesting.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Was one of the links a mutual unhealthy interest in serial killers by any chance?:dunno::D

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I've seen most to all of his interviews and I'm not sure he that he did kill over 100 though over a 20 year career, with a couple kills before then, it is possible. Rivi (Cocaine Cowboys) was the main hitman for The Godmother in 80's Miami, when it was the murder capital, if you find Kuklinski interesting you'll find him also.
Was one of the links a mutual unhealthy interest in serial killers by any chance?:dunno::D
Touche. My interest is purely in the physche of these nuts.

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
His test was to kill the guy right on the spot. He never mentioned the part where they got rid of the body. I don't really believe some of it, like where he beat a man to death to the point where the blood was filling his shoes. But he does have video evidence of a lot of it that is just too sickening to show to the public.
How can you shoot people randomly in the street and get rid of the body. That's the type of stuff you do in back alleyways at night. You said he got out of his car and shot people because they pissed him off...he must have ben lucky everytime as there was never a witness.

Reminds me of the show Dexter. Pretty good I think you'd like it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts