Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For me, it has to be Hopkins-Winky. Terrible fight.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
bill1234 said:
For me, it has to be Hopkins-Winky. Terrible fight.
I would have to think about this one, but I couldn't put Hop- Wink up there. Most people already knew this was going to be a horrible fight.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
taylor v stinxs. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
If you honestly expected Taylor vs spinks to be a good fight u dont know much about boxing. he said the most dissapointing fight of the year. taylor vs spinks delivered what all knew, a borefest. Barrera vs pac was def the biggest dissapointment.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I expected Taylor to realize that Spinks could not hurt him and take the Judah approach ending the fight by TKO. I expected to see shifty Spinks on his back, but Taylor didn't deliver so I was very disappointed.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Brutus said:
If you honestly expected Taylor vs spinks to be a good fight u dont know much about boxing. he said the most dissapointing fight of the year. taylor vs spinks delivered what all knew, a borefest. Barrera vs pac was def the biggest dissapointment.

I didn't think it was the boring, or dissapointing, I was expecting more action, but at least Pac-man forced a lot of action. So that made it fun for me to watch, and they had decent exchanges at times.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
TysonJones said:
is pac a 3 division or 2 divison champ?
im pretty sure pacs only a 2 weight champion, i dont think he's held any titles at 126 or 130 although he's been ranked 1 at them both.

i think he's held the flyweight and super bantamweight titles.

he's in his 5th weight class though.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
i know he has held belts at most the divison, i dunno if he has held a significant one at 2 or 3. But if pac is a 3 division champ and can pull off something a mexican fighter has never done ( i know he's filipino ) that would be awesome ( no dis to the mexicans )

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
TysonJones said:
i was for sure that pac got a title when he beat morales and or beat barrera at 126 and 130.
he lost the first fight vs morales and then morales lost to barrera before fighting pac again, so no titles changed hand.

barrera held the IBO title after beating hamed but let it go soon after, so pac got no title from him either.

the only time he fought for the titles was against jmm who he drew with. (alegedly)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts