Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are some of the most gut wrenching disaster pics? Here are some that are pretty gut wrenching to me:

2004 Tsunami:

The Twin Towers 9/11/2001:

I will post more later. :(

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Sad things.........

but on a happy note. if i could find a picture of your face billy, that would help alot at my contribution to this thread :D

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TysonJones said:
Sad things.........

but on a happy note. if i could find a picture of your face billy, that would help alot at my contribution to this thread :D
To cheer us all up of course. My face could cheer up the saddest of blues singers.:D

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TysonJones said:
you speak the truth billy. :thumbsup: wheres that pic of tommy's back tattoe, thats pretty gut wrenching.
LOL...thats his face. *puke*

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ROFL IN MY OWN PUKE!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
I still can't believe that someone actually thought that was a good idea and then took a picture of it.
i cant beleive someone would be on the kind of websites you find stuff like that. ;)

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I can't beleive you would put that on your back Tommy. Why? Why would you do that?:confused: Wait.....is this your way of coming out of the closet?

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
TommyGunn said:
i cant beleive someone would be on the kind of websites you find stuff like that. ;)
I went to google images and typed in Pwned. That is the firts picture that pops up, check it out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts