Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is every bodies most satisfying win? My favorite fighter is Oscar De La Hoya. So for me it's Oscar's wins over Fernando Vargas and Ricardo Mayorga. Both really bad mouthed Oscar leading up to the fight. I was so happy when he knocked them both out. Those are my most satisfying wins

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
What is every bodies most satisfying win? My favorite fighter is Oscar De La Hoya. So for me it's Oscar's wins over Fernando Vargas and Ricardo Mayorga. Both really bad mouthed Oscar leading up to the fight. I was so happy when he knocked them both out. Those are my most satisfying wins
The two you said SweetSugar :thumbsup: Especially Mayorga - Oscar dominated him from start to finish :D Hatton's win over Tszyu was pretty satisfying as well :D

·
Registered
119 Posts
Calzaghe's over Lacy. Nobody gave Joe a chance in hell and he proved all the critics wrong by dominating Lacy in a one-sided beatdown.
Excellent choice, it's the fight that got me mad about boxing. It was just the perfect performance given how all the build up was about Lacy knocking him out, and Joe being past his prime. Just pure vindication for Joe and all his fans. Watching it live was great, tho i was praying he didn't knock Lacy out as i had money on a decision win :laugh:

G

·
Steve Collins over Britains best, Eubank and Benn.(twice a piece:laugh:)

the first eubank fight i will never ever forget. what a night, Ireland was jumping.
and he still isn rated better than these two by most boxing fans.lol

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I know, I know, i'm kissing more pavlik ass but I have to say the first Taylor/Pavlik. to me it's not just that he won... but how he won that made it the most satisfying to me.
also, Chris Bryd with Klitscho II. I just really hated Byrd at the time.

when Baldimor beat Juhdah, I laughed my ass off on that one.

·
Registered
735 Posts
the most satisfying win i witnessed was watching hopkins throughly dismantle tito. they were so many who thought tito was going to ice him.

i'm surprised no one has tabbed the hopkins/calzaghe fight yet. well....the thread is fairly new;)
To me that would be "Most devastating loss":laugh:
I would say Tito over DLH, and over Vargas. Basically every time Tito won a fight it was a holiday in the whole island.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Erik Morales over Manny Pacquiao in there first fight. I was fukking with this flip broad. Her whole fukking family worshiped Pac. Morales who was already faded beat that ass. Good thing I got rid of her before the 2nd and 3rd fights.

Also Floyd Mayweather over Ricky Hatton. All this bullshitt talk from Hatton groupies was fukking annoying. "Hatton is going to maul Mayweather". "Mayweather can't hurt Hatton" "Hatton is going to break Mayweathers ribs" Blah, blah, blah. Watching Hatton ricochet off the ring post is without a doubt one of boxing greatest moments.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Erik Morales over Manny Pacquiao in there first fight. I was fukking with this flip broad. Her whole fukking family worshiped Pac. Morales who was already faded beat that ass. Good thing I got rid of her before the 2nd and 3rd fights.

Also Floyd Mayweather over Ricky Hatton. All this bullshitt talk from Hatton groupies was fukking annoying. "Hatton is going to maul Mayweather". "Mayweather can't hurt Hatton" "Hatton is going to break Mayweathers ribs" Blah, blah, blah. Watching Hatton ricochet off the ring post is without a doubt one of boxing greatest moments.
Morales-Pacquiao I is a great pick

1 - 20 of 83 Posts